Hair by Alison Farfan Reviews

10 | Glen Cove, NY

10 Reviews for Hair by Alison Farfan

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2019

Hiring Alison was the easiest wedding decision I made!

Alison is the best, hands down! She styled my hair with such ease and made 110% sure I loved it. She creates such beautiful hairstyles and is very professional. She answered all of my questions throughout the planning process and was ready to go the day of the wedding - so dependable! I highly recommend Alison!!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Jordan · Married on 09/21/2019

Bridal Hair by Alison Farfan for NYC Wedding

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Alison. She was kind, thoughtful, and exacting in creating my bridal hair look. She did exactly what I wanted, and styled it so beautifully that it stayed for days afterwords. She also stayed throughout the wedding portraits, touching me up as we went and making sure I was totally set for the reception, which I really appreciated. She was lovely to work with and I would absolutely recommend her services for any fancy event!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!!!!!

I got married last month and had the pleasure of having my hair done by Alison, there are not enough words to describe how great she is! I simply showed her a quick photo of how I wanted my hair along with some added notes and it came out perfect! All of my bridesmaids hair also looked stunning, I can't thank her enough. It was the biggest day of my life and Alison will always be a part of what made it so great.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2019

Non-stop compliments all night!

Alison surpassed my wildest expectations! She created a dreamy, whimsical hairstyle for my bridal look that was far more beautiful than any of the inspiration photos I had shared with her. She has a gift for finding the perfect style to suit your face, dress and wedding vibe. Alison is a true talent and was absolutely lovely to work with. She was flexible, patient and fun! Would 100% book her again for my next event... and you should too!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jen · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing!!!

Alison is absolutely amazing and so talented! She was at my house bright and early on my wedding day to do my hair along with my 4 bridesmaids. I couldn’t imagine my hair being more perfect! Alison was the first and ONLY stylist I met with for my hair trial months before my wedding. Not only did she listen, make suggestions, and do an outright amazing job, but she was also so fun as personable to work with! I knew I wasn’t looking any further after meeting her! On my wedding day, Alison stayed even through the photos at my house to make sure she could place my veil properly once I had gotten into my dress. You won’t just be another bride to Alison, you will feel like THE bride on your wedding day. I wouldn’t reccomend anyone else if you want to ensure your day is perfect!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

After having a bad experience with a wedding trial at a local salon, I searched on wedding wire for a new hair stylist to try. I found Alison and couldn’t have been happier with the trial she did for me! She was very responsive communicating with me through Wedding Wire and I could tell from her expressions that she truly loves what she does! She was super nice and professional during the trial and did 2 different looks for me. She listened to everything I envisioned and exceeded my expectations. She also shared her experiences with other brides on getting ready on the wedding day and giving me an idea of the timeline. I highly recommend doing a trial with Alison, I hired her right on the spot for my wedding and I’m so excited and relieved that I found an amazing hair stylist that I can trust!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Georgia

Georgia Markou · Married on 10/21/2018

Alison is great!

My experience with Alison couldn't have been more amazing. She did a beautiful job on my hair & also all of my bridesmaids. She made everyone look and feel beautiful! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Gina-Marie · Married on 08/17/2018

Alison is absolutely amazing! She came to my house for the trial, arrived 30 minutes early. As soon as I met her the connection was instant. I showed her a few pictures she knew exactly what I wanted. She explained step by step how she was going to accomplish the look, and answered all my questions with so much patience. I originally booked a trial with her with intention of having her just do my hair for the wedding, but after my experience with her I had to book her for my bridal party as well. I was nervous about her availability but she assured me that she would coordinate with her assistant to make sure she was available before she agreed to book herself for the day. If you are looking for someone to capture your vision, reach out to her, you will not be disappointed. I can't wait till my wedding day!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

M. A. · Married on 06/01/2018

Beautifully Brilliant

Allison is talented, professional, intuitive and highly creative. She helped to manage my time and design my style for my nephew's wedding day with confidence and kindness. At our first meeting during a consultation, Allison aspired to understand me and guide me to what would end up being the high-style, comfortable and unique look that I loved which lasted through the day and night. Her amazing work made my hair gorgeous and so was the loose and elegant style she created for the Mother of the Groom. Her knowledge and passion for her art is expressed in beautiful ways. I highly recommend Allison to style your hair for any special event.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Carissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Alison is Incredible!

Alison is incredible, you will not be disappointed! I was not sure how I wanted to wear my hair for my wedding and Alison was very patient and willing to try different things until I was happy. She Was even willing to do a second trial with me when I changed my head piece shortly before my wedding. My hair on my wedding day could not have been more perfect, Alison was able to bring my vision to life! She also styled my bridesmaids and my daughters hair and made all of us feel beyond beautiful! Alison will not disappoint she is a true treasure!

Sent on 02/09/2019