Fairfax, VA 22030 Map · Phone number

About Haase Quartet

The Haase Quartet was formed in the fall of 1999 by Peter Haase of the National Symphony Orchestra and his student Julia Sun. Since their first performances together the quartet had the opportunity to perform in weddings, receptions, ceremonies, and events. The quartet has performed at the Kennedy Center, Hermitage Foundation, Watergate Hotel, Fairfax Town Hall, churches and more. The quartet has performed in master classes with the Shanghai Quartet, the Orpheus Chamber Orchestra, The Ying Quartet and The St. Lawrence String Quartet. The quartet studied with the Lydian String Quartet at the 2001 Lydian String Quartet Summer Music Festival in Waltham, Massachusetts. The ensemble was feature in the 2001 Fairfax Spotlight on the Arts and was also filmed for a scene of the movie “Hannibal”.

Quartet001
Quartet004
Quartet003
Quartet001
Quartet004
Quartet003

13 Reviews for Haase Quartet

Amanda · Married on 05/23/2015

The Haase Quartet performed wonderfully at my wedding ceremony in May. They are a great value for their quality. The group is very flexible, and even learned a new arrangement of a modern song at our request. Guests said that they enjoyed the pre-ceremony music as well. Would highly recommend.

Caroline · Married on 06/09/2012

We wanted a string quartet for our wedding ceremony and were so glad we hired Haase. After researching it seemed that Haase was one of the best values in the area. And they provided exceptional service. We booked them through GigMasters and were very pleased with the whole service. Julia always responded to my inquiries right away. And they did a great job at our ceremony playing all the songs we had picked. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sally-Anne · Married on 05/16/2009

I knew from the beginning I wanted a string quartet for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and some I had found seemed to charge a VERY high hourly rate. Others were pretty cheap but their clips sounded bad. Finally I found Haase, who charged a reasonable rate AND sounded good. We communicated exclusively via email, and it was never a long wait for a response from them. I requested a piece for my (bridal) entrance that they did not know, but between us we found it, downloaded it, and they played it flawlessly on the wedding day. I was just sorry I never got a chance to actually speak to them on the day of, but they were there in the background playing beautiful music and the smoothness of my dealings with them helped lower my wedding stress.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Haase Quartet FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin

• Staccato
    Staccato Wedding Invitations

The Haase Quartet is an ensemble with exceptional skill that will make your wedding the elegant and unique affair of which you've always dreamed. Let these professionals help you create a program of music that speaks to your personality for a wedding you and your guests will remember forever.

• Fairfax, 22030 See on map