Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Haase Quartet

The Haase Quartet was formed in the fall of 1999 by Peter Haase of the National Symphony Orchestra and his student Julia Sun. Since their first performances together the quartet had the opportunity to perform in weddings, receptions, ceremonies, and events. The quartet has performed at the Kennedy Center, Hermitage Foundation, Watergate Hotel, Fairfax Town Hall, churches and more. The quartet has performed in master classes with the Shanghai Quartet, the Orpheus Chamber Orchestra, The Ying Quartet and The St. Lawrence String Quartet. The quartet studied with the Lydian String Quartet at the 2001 Lydian String Quartet Summer Music Festival in Waltham, Massachusetts. The ensemble was feature in the 2001 Fairfax Spotlight on the Arts and was also filmed for a scene of the movie “Hannibal”.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Washington DC

13 Reviews for Haase Quartet

The Haase Quartet performed wonderfully at my wedding ceremony in May. They are a great value for their quality. The group is very flexible, and even learned a new arrangement of a modern song at our request. Guests said that they enjoyed the pre-ceremony music as well. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/23/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We wanted a string quartet for our wedding ceremony and were so glad we hired Haase. After researching it seemed that Haase was one of the best values in the area. And they provided exceptional service. We booked them through GigMasters and were very pleased with the whole service. Julia always responded to my inquiries right away. And they did a great job at our ceremony playing all the songs we had picked. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/9/12, 9 Reviews
4.7

I searched for many quartets, and this was the least expensive I found. The quality of their service was great, especially for the price. I wasn't sure which songs to choose for during the ceremony, and they worked with me and gave me suggestions of appropriate songs, which I really appreciated! I wanted the recessional song to be Bittersweet Symphony, and for an extra fee of $50, they were able to arrange it for me. Overall, I recommend!

Profile Picture User187132, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews

220x220 sq 1221095214083 quartet004
220x220 sq 1221095357817 quartet003
220x220 sq 1221095377958 quartet001

1 ENDORSEMENT
The Haase Quartet is an ensemble with exceptional skill that will make your wedding the elegant and unique affair of which you've always dreamed. Let these professionals help you create a program of music that speaks to your personality for a wedding you and your guests will remember forever.

Events