Dunedin, FL 34698 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Grind & Press Photography

My wedding photography style is:
My wedding photography style is balanced. I love capturing moments as they happen but I also know it’s important to provide the right amount of direction at times. I’m very laid back and I don’t want the day to feel staged but I know when to be assertive and to make sure the moments flow so couples get the most from their photography.

I love photographing weddings because:
I love photographing weddings because they’re awesome! The energy of the day is always exciting and inspiring. There are so many organic and emotional moments to capture, some of which the bride and groom may not see until they look at their photos. There are also endless opportunities for creativity- what more can a photographer ask for?

My personality is:
Let’s put it this way- I’m 50% yoga, 50% Wu Tang. I love a good cup of coffee (hence the name!) at home but I also love a good band at a good brewery. I’m all about keeping it local to this amazing area we live in, and at the same time I love to travel! Call it indecisive, call it balance- it’s what works for me!

What makes my business standout from other photographers is:
I’ve been told it’s the personal relationship and level of comfort I develop with my clients. I never want photography to be stressful, especially on a wedding day.

My pricing:
Wedding packages start at $1,200. I also offer custom packages and a la carte options. Please contact me for more information!

My Associations/Awards:

Videos 1 Video

41 Reviews for Grind & Press Photography

Molly · Married on 06/20/2020

Couldn't be more grateful

I cannot write a review that gives Ashley the recognition she deserves. Three weeks ago she photographed my courthouse wedding. She was all of things you want from a photographer: responsive, reasonably priced, and talented. But, she was so much more for us. My husband and I live in Baltimore but got married last minute at the Tampa courthouse. It had been years since I had been to Tampa so I asked Ashley for recommendations on everything and she exceeded our expectations. She picked the PERFECT locations for our pictures. She was also kind and extremely patient with our families. We wanted our courthouse wedding to be special, memorable, and full love and laughter. It was all of those things and we couldn't be more grateful to Ashley for capturing it all perfectly. Ashley's photos told the beautiful story of our courthouse wedding. I find myself looking at the photos often and I'm not sure I could pick a favorite if I tried.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Melynda

Melynda Collette · Married on 02/22/2020

Ashley is the best!

Ashley is phenomenal! We used her for our wedding and our engagement pictures. She keeps things fun and creative, which is so important when it comes to capturing photos on your wedding day. She has a great calming energy and is very personable. I can't wait to get my wedding pictures back! I know they won't disappoint.

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful and thoughtful!

Ashley at Grind and Press is my absolute favorite. She photographed my mother's wedding and I knew that when I got married, I needed to have her. Her personality and genuine excitement for her clients helps make the whole process even more memorable. Ashley did a boudoir shoot and engagement shoot for us, so by the wedding day we were old friends. She even suggested and made time for our engagement shoot in our home in NYC while on a trip, even though the wedding was in Tampa. With the possibility of rain on our day, she carried around a cute little umbrella and had the forecast live streamed on her phone, but never once made us worried. We are so, so glad we chose Ashley because these photos will be with us forever. She caught the best candid moments and truly made our dream photos come to life. I highly recommend Grind and Press to any couple looking for a fun, down-to-earth, creative and passionate photographer. Thank you Ashely!

Sent on 01/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Grind & Press Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600.00
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Special Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

What a great company to work with . Ashley is hands down one of the easiest photographers to work with. She is more laid back, easy going and her photos are some of the best.. 90% of the weddings I have done with Ashley , have all been featured on a blog or magazine. If you are not a fan of having your photo taken, you will love working with Ashley. She makes you feel at ease , comfortable and of course it shows in the photos she takes.

• Made for Each Other Weddings Wedding Officiants

I have had the opportunity to work with this talented lady several times in the last few months. She is everywhere while shooting the event. She works really hard to get all those wonderful little touches that the bride and groom might not have seen during the event but will love when they see the picture. Those are the really important pictures!

• Nature Coast Entertainment Services, LLC Wedding DJs

Amazing work. A joy to work with.

• Dunedin, 34698 See on map
    Location of (Grind & Press Photography)