Grind & Press Photography

Dunedin, FL View map
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

My wedding photography style is:
My wedding photography style is balanced. I love capturing moments as they happen but I also know it’s important to provide the right amount of direction at times. I’m very laid back and I don’t want the day to feel staged but I know when to be assertive and to make sure the moments flow so couples get the most from their photography.

I love photographing weddings because:
I love photographing weddings because they’re awesome! The energy of the day is always exciting and inspiring. There are so many organic and emotional moments to capture, some of which the bride and groom may not see until they look at their photos. There are also endless opportunities for creativity- what more can a photographer ask for?

My personality is:
Let’s put it this way- I’m 50% yoga, 50% Wu Tang. I love a good cup of coffee (hence the name!) at home but I also love a good band at a good brewery. I’m all about keeping it local to this amazing area we live in, and at the same time I love to travel! Call it indecisive, call it balance- it’s what works for me!

What makes my business standout from other photographers is:
I’ve been told it’s the personal relationship and level of comfort I develop with my clients. I never want photography to be stressful, especially on a wedding day.

My pricing:
Wedding packages start at $1,200. I also offer custom packages and a la carte options. Please contact me for more information!

My Associations/Awards:
Two Bright Lights Platinum Circle Award
Two Bright Lights Editor’s Choice Award
Wedding Wire’s Couple’s Choice Award
Member of the Tampa Shutter Sisters

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Christina
    Christina C. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision we made!!

There is not enough room to describe how incredible Ashley is!! Throughout the whole process of wedding planning picking a photographer was the most important and best decision we made. Ashley is prompt, professional, but also has a way of making you feel so comfortable!! During our engagement shoot she took the time to get to know us as people, and that really led to our ability to be our nerdy, authentic selves. She makes the whole process fun and relaxed which helps so much on the wedding day knowing that I could just let her take the reins and work her art! She gave so much of her time and effort to make our day as easy as possible while managing to get "us" is such a beautiful way. We cannot stop raving about her and look forward to having her as a photographer in the future!!
  • Penny
    Penny J. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Hype Woman Ever! Memories forever!

I hired Ashley for our engagement and wedding photography and gained a forever photographer! She is professional, caring and makes shoots fun, for even the most awkward of people! She not only photographed my wedding but also helped me create a schedule and stay on track! She is the best hype woman you could ask for! I will recommend Ashley to all my friends and family! I will cherish the photos forever, the work she produces is priceless. Thank you for giving me all the confidence on my wedding day and helping me keep everything together! Can’t wait for all of our future shoots!
    Brittany Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing Photographer

You’ve heard the phrase; “a picture is worth a thousand words” well, Ashley is the photographer they had in mind.
    Bottom line, pick Ashley for any photography need you have and set your mind at ease. Beyond her amazing skill and talent for photography composition, she is about the most amazing person you’ll ever meet. Genuine in every sense of the word, from the beginning you’ll feel like you’ve been friends for years, and wish you’d known her even longer than that.
    Ashley not only took amazing photos of the classic moments of our wedding but also slipped into the background to capture candid memories that most photographers would miss. She helps with the advance planning of particular pictures so nothing is forgotten in the moment and guides the entire process in such a truly caring manner. This is her passion, and it is to all our benefit.
    She is our photographer for life.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Special Moments Event Planning Special Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

What a great company to work with . Ashley is hands down one of the easiest photographers to work with. She is more laid back, easy going and her photos are some of the best.. 90% of the weddings I have done with Ashley , have all been featured on a blog or magazine. If you are not a fan of having your photo taken, you will love working with Ashley. She makes you feel at ease , comfortable and of course it shows in the photos she takes.

Made for Each Other Weddings Made for Each Other Weddings Wedding Officiants

I have had the opportunity to work with this talented lady several times in the last few months. She is everywhere while shooting the event. She works really hard to get all those wonderful little touches that the bride and groom might not have seen during the event but will love when they see the picture. Those are the really important pictures!

Spark Wedding Events Spark Wedding Events Wedding DJs

Amazing work. A joy to work with.

Dunedin, 34698
Location of (Grind & Press Photography)

Grind & Press Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Grind & Press Photography include in the starting price?

Grind & Press Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Grind & Press Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Grind & Press Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Grind & Press Photography offer?

Grind & Press Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Grind & Press Photography offer?

Grind & Press Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Grind & Press Photography offer for wedding events?

Grind & Press Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Grind & Press Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Grind & Press Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding