Greycard Photography

Brea, CA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Southern California wedding photography.

Alyssa Married on 10/06/2017
    I seriously wish there was a higher rating that I can apply for this amazing company! We booked Greycard through a video vendor that we saw at a wedding expo.

My husband and i were impressed from the very beginning. Their documents and guidelines were very clearly stated so there was no room for any misinterpretation. They were easy to communicate with and still are even after our wedding. We loved that they travel pretty far for engagement shoots and wedding locations.

We booked our engagement shoot with them at the Pasadena City Hall. They (John & Lucy) arrived on time and helped us carry our props to the location. They were so professional and knew exactly what spots to take us to. It's important that a couple feel comfortable and let loose for natural looking pictures, they allowed us to do just that! My husband and I had so much fun with them!

The day of our wedding couldn't have gone any better. John and Lucy were both on time. They were genuinely happy to be photographing our wedding. They both were attentive and professionally directed the both of us on poses and such. We loved that they captured literally EVERYTHING from our wedding with two different angles. There wasn't one shot that didn't come out with a purpose. The pictures came out so majestic that they allowed us to relive our special day so clearly. Additionally, the pictures got emailed to us in 3 weeks! Such a fast turn around.

There is no doubt that you will be satisfied with John and Lucy. I look forward to booking them for future events!! Thank you John and Lucy, you two are truly a blessing.
    R Married on 04/29/2017
    John Nam and Greycard Photography are truly the best. Wedding photography is critical because they capture all the wedding decisions you make: Venue, food, decorations, outfits, stages, jewelry, etc. I wanted a photographer that would not only capture all the nuances that made our wedding magical but someone who can capture the fun, impromptu moments of the wedding. John understood that and gave us photos that reminded us of all the great items that made our wedding happen and surprised us at the candid moments that made us laugh, cry and smile.
    John and Greycard team felt like family after our wedding. We truly appreciated them and glad they captured our best day.
    Stacy Married on 03/04/2017
    I cannot say enough about John Nam and Greycard Photography. From our initial consultation to our engagement session to the end of our wedding, they showed nothing but professionalism and care in every interaction. Greycard was one of the first vendors we hired and we could not be happier with the service and quality we received. John has an incredible and unique talent and skill for photography and makes the process so simple and easy for the couple. He truly cares about his work and wants to put the couple at ease and make the specialness of the day shine. John and his assistant went above and beyond to bring out the best and take care of us. I would highly recommend Greycard to anyone looking for amazing photos and a superb experience from beginning to end.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Greycard Photography Price Rates

Mesa Verde Country Club Mesa Verde Country Club Country Club Weddings

I highly recommend Greycard Photography! John is fantastic to work with! I speak from a professional standpoint as well as personal as he was my photographer of choice for my own wedding. He is so great to work with and his photos are gorgeous!

Los Coyotes Country Club Los Coyotes Country Club Country Club Weddings

We have worked with Greycard for many years. We know if they are here we are going to get some fantastic wedding pictures!

595 Tamarack Ave Suite C, Suite C Brea, CA, 92821
Location of (Greycard Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding