Hudson, NH 03051 Map · Phone number

About Greg Kelly Photography

I am a photographer who specializes in portraits, weddings, and lifestyle photos. I currently reside in Hudson, NH but enjoy traveling throughout all of New England. I love what I do, and I believe it shows in the pictures I create.

My goal is to be your photographer. I love finding the little details that could be otherwise overlooked, and putting them in an image. My style is a blend of classic posed portraits and candid photojournalism. I capture the traditional shots everyone loves as well as the tender and unique moments that reveal your personality. I take the time to get to know each client and form a lasting bond with them. In doing so, I get a better idea of your needs so the shoot results in the beautiful images you want.

In an age where most people have a camera in their pocket, it can be hard to justify hiring a professional. I have found it is not enough to know how to take a picture; you must know why each picture needs to be taken and the feelings behind it. Flip through any old photo album in your house, and you’ll be overwhelmed by memories that you forgot existed, memories that had been pushed to the back of your mind. If a moment is not preserved, it could be lost forever. Photographs become your family history.

Together, we can create memories that will endure generations.

Follow Greg Kelly Photography on

img6570
img9056

2 Reviews for Greg Kelly Photography

Terin · Married on 10/14/2017

I found Greg through a coworker early on in our wedding planing process. He was kind professional and talented every step of the way. He did our engagement pictures last year and they came out perfect! On the day of the wedding he caught every moment without making his presence known. Everyone of my guests loved him and were so impressed with his ability to seemingly be everywhere at once! We are so glad that we chose Greg to photograph our special day. He was right in our price point, but his service went above and beyond! We would recommend Greg to anyone who asks!

Sent on 10/21/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/21/2014

I know Greg personally and when I couldn't find a photographer in my area that I both liked and could afford he agreed to travel out of state to photograph my wedding. He was extremely professional even though he knew many of my guests. I showed him a few photographs that I wanted to recreate and he did those perfectly; all others were either candid or he told us how to pose. The best picture was where he told me to pretend to push my husband off the dock we were standing on and it came out unbelievable. We used it for our thank you notes and everyone swore he ended up in the water (but he didn't)! All the candid photo's were also beautiful and captured the feeling/atmosphere of the wedding. I was amazed with how many photo's we ended up with considering he is only one person, we definitely didn't miss out on any pictures just because he didn't have an assistant with him that day (which was our choice). I couldn't come up with any complaints only praises. Greg is a life saver!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Greg Kelly Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files