Greenwood photography

• Simcha Media

8 Reviews for Greenwood photography

1 User photo

Greenwood photography 1

Natalie and Tara were wonderful!! They made us feel so comfortable, and we really enjoyed spending the day with them! And their work is absolutely phenomenal. Cant wait to see all of our pictures! Would recommend this team to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/26/2014

I am so happy we chose Greenwood Photography to capture our big day. Natalie and Amy were so amazing. They showed up early to make sure every little detail was included in our pictures. Natalie and I had previously met to discuss details, so she was very organized and was able to keep the day flowing. She also listened to my ideas while still incorporating her creative ideas as well. Amy waited with me upstairs and took beautiful pictures of my nervous self, as well as provided me with much needed emotional support!! I have received so many compliments on my pictures and my husband and I love every one of them. Choosing Greenwood Photography is a great choice if you are looking for creative, beautiful photos and friendly service.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Jon · Married on 06/08/2014

Natalie was great on our big day. She arrived early and began taking photos if things we never thought of. She had wonderful ideas on how to capture each moment and make it timeless. I'm so glad we chose Natalie and greenwood photography to share our wedding day .

Sent on 08/05/2014