PO BOX 772, Folsom, CA 95763 Map · Phone number

GREEN VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPHY 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Wedding Photographer

I just got our wedding photos back and am so happy with how they turned out. Leslie was great from start to finish. After seeing some of her work and having an initial conversation, I knew I wanted to have her as my photographer. I wanted photos that would capture the emotions of day and the nature-filled setting that we were in, and Leslie did that perfectly. It ended up raining on our wedding day, and I worried we wouldn't get any great pictures outdoors. But Leslie was prepared and had the right spots on the property picked out so that the rain didn't get in the way, and actually made the pictures look more beautiful. I highly recommend Green Vintage Photography!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Summer · Married on 05/11/2019

Lake Tahoe Wedding

Leslie was the photographer for my sisters wedding 3 years ago, so when I was getting married I knew immediately who I wanted to hire for mine. Leslie is so organized and easy to work with! One of my requests was that I wouldn’t miss my wedding being busy taking photos, and Leslie listened to that request and made the post ceremony photos happen so seamlessly and quick. I have only received my previews, but we are absolutely in love with her work! Especially capturing our “flower girl” who was our dog looking at the camera and almost smiling! We have already received so many compliments for her work on our photos! I will be sure to use her for all future milestones and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    GREEN VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPHY 12
    GREEN VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPHY 13

Lauren Wilson · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing photography

She was the perfect photographer for us. Helpful, great suggestions, worked with our crazy schedule. Friendly too!

Sent on 04/14/2019