PO BOX 772, Folsom, CA 95763 Map · Phone number

GREEN VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPHY 6
    GREEN VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPHY 7
    GREEN VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPHY 8

Sydney · Married on 10/08/2017

Leslie with Green Vintage Photography was amazing. She exceeded all our expectations for a wedding photographer. She communicates well, is efficient, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. The day of she got the most amazing photos effortlessly and did not waste our time taking photos all night. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2017

I found Leslie through our venue (Catta Verdera Country Club in Lincoln, CA) they had a bunch of photo albums by several photographers for us to look through while we waited to have all our paperwork made up to sign to secure our date. We looked through at least ten together and when we finished looking through all of them we both decided Leslie was the right one for us. From the first time my husband and I met Leslie in person at Vikingsholm look out in Tahoe for our engagement photos we knew we picked the right person to capture our special moments. My husband and I have never had professional photos taken so we were both a little nervous, but Leslie made us feel so comfortable that we couldn't believe how fast our session went by once we started. Then she sent us a photo as a seek peek photo from our session, and when Mike (my husband) saw the photo he said," she is worth every penny!" I knew the rest of our album would be amazing and she did not disappoint!! Our wedding guestbook was beautiful and high quality. Our wedding day finally came and I honestly had no idea how she would be able to top our session in Tahoe but I was sooooo wrong. When I saw previews of our wedding day I almost cried. My wedding day looked and felt like a fairy tale and I wish I could go back and re-live it over and over again. Thanks to Leslie I will be able to re-live the day over and over again when I look at my wedding album. Leslie will be our photographer for all our future needs hands down!!! You will not regret booking with Leslie!!!

GREEN VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary