Raleigh, NC 27604 Map · Phone number

6 Reviews for Green Planet Catering

• Richard

Richard Bobholz · Married on 06/22/2019

Top Tier Food + Flexibility + Friendly Staff

We hired Green Planet Catering to cater our wedding reception and cocktail hour on June 22, 2019 and we have only great things to say about them! First, they worked closely with us to create a custom menu at a price point we wanted. Not only did they have no issue doing this, we never once felt pressured to change our menu or budget. All of their advice was much appreciated during that phase! And, the personal tasting was a fantastic touch!

Second, they stayed in contact with us as we finalized our guest list and were making plans for the day-of. Since we were coordinating several vendors throughout the process, we greatly appreciated the attention they gave us (even if we were a little needy at times).

Finally, come day-of, they showed up, setup, and catered without issue. They took very good care of all of our guests and the food was absolutely amazing. We had a delicious pasta bar with a few choices for pastas and sauces as well as bruschetta during the cocktail hour. Our guests raved about all of the food. Even our pickiest nephew and guests enjoyed the food!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

We absolutely loved working with Green Planet Catering for our wedding. They were so professional and helpful throughout the entire planning process, and they made our day-of experience entirely stress-free. If anything went wrong that day, I certainly was not aware of it! The food was beautifully plated and scrumptious, and the service was lovely.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Jennie · Married on 06/13/2015

I actually first found Green Planet thru my job which used them to cater a breakfast event. The food was amazing and my boss said that Jayme and all the staff were a pleasure to work with, so I thought that I would get a quote for my wedding. Their quote was slightly less than other caterers I met with and they were very helpful with working with our budget and making changes to the menu over time. I really appreciated their environmentally friendly practices and everyone raved about how delicious the food was! One of our guests just ate an entire plate of macaroni and cheese because it was so good. Their food tastes great and they are helping the planet-- it doesn't get much better than that!

Sent on 06/22/2015