1204 Route 213, High Falls, NY 12440 Map · Phone number

Green Cottage 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Prehn · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Florist Around

I was amazingly impressed by my experience working with Green Cottage for my wedding flowers. My family always chose Green Cottage when we needed arrangements for various occasions, and my cousin had also used Green Cottage for her wedding flowers. The store is adorable, providing not only flowers but also cute gifts like books, soaps, small decorative items, etc. The quality and service was always exceptional, so when I got engaged, I knew Green Cottage was the choice for me. From a few simple Pinterest photos, Dennis and his staff took my ideas and created the arrangements I had dreamed of. They were extremely easy and professional to work with, and altered the proposal to reflect my budget and guidelines. As I live a few hours away (I was getting married near my childhood home), we were able to work out most of the details over the phone and via email. The day of the wedding, Green Cottage brought the flowers to multiple locations, on time, and with exceptional quality. The flowers not only held up well for the wedding, they also lasted weeks! I would recommend Green Cottage to everyone for their floral needs, from a simple bouquet for a friend to a large-scale event like a wedding or funeral.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Green Cottage 8
    Green Cottage 9
    Green Cottage 10
    Green Cottage 11
    Green Cottage 12
  • Samantha

Samantha B · Married on 06/29/2019

Most beautiful florals ever!!!

Working with Dennis and his team at the Green Cottage was like a dream. I was taken with his work from the moment I saw his website--so artistic, abundant, and timeless. We went for a consultation with him and it was such a great experience. First of all, he is a sweetheart, so warm and funny and down to earth, easy to get along with. I had a kind of specific vision for our florals without being able to articulate it or knowing anything about specific flowers. He helped us hone in on that vision, listening to what I had in mind and adding and subtracting flowers with his artistic skill until we created an inspiration bouquet that had me absolutely swooning. It was more beautiful than anything I could have imagined. He worked with our planner to create an over the top beautiful plan for florals throughout our site, including multiple archways, garlands, and the most beautiful centerpieces. He also offered the idea of putting birch trees in our tent to add height and atmosphere. It was so gorgeous framing the dance floor and felt like an enchanted forest. Of course, he was also really flexible to work within budget and totally took our lead in terms of how much we wanted to do. His and his team's execution day of was smooth and flawless. We loved Dennis so much that we ended up inviting him to the wedding! LOL Attached is a picture I snapped of my bouquet once back home, already a few days old. No matter what your vision, I cannot recommend The Green Cottage highly enough.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Green Cottage 13
  • Brooke

Brooke Weinert · Married on 06/09/2019

Stunning Wedding Flowers

The Green cottage was by far the best choice for our wedding flowers. Dennis was thorough and on point with every suggestion and I’m so grateful for that! He showed up early to set up delivered our flowers to different cottages even though he didn’t have to. Everything exceeded our expectations and showed us we were in good hands. We highly recommend using the Green Cottage for your wedding or event!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Green Cottage 14
    Green Cottage 15

Green Cottage FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,014.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Maxine's Catering/Bittersweet Bakers
    Maxine's Catering/Bittersweet Bakers Wedding Cakes

I love The Green Cottage! Fantastic flowers, wonderful people. There isn't a better place in the Hudson Valley for unique flowers, arrangements and gifts. Love them!!!

• Harvest Real Food Catering & Events at ElmRock Inn
    Harvest Real Food Catering & Events at ElmRock Inn Wedding Caterers

Dennis is absolutely THE BEST at what he does! He is super talented and has a way of knowing exactly what you are envisioning within minutes of meeting with you . . . the result is extraordinary! As caterers, we see the work of many florists, but Dennis is miles above the rest! He is super sweet and always a pleasure to work with. He floats in and delicately places his beautiful creations upon the tables and throughout the venue with flawless effort...creating an absolutely amazing ambiance that can be described best by one word alone . . . ENCHANTING!

• Style des Reves Custom Dressmaking
    Style des Reves Custom Dressmaking Wedding Dresses

Dennis and staff at The Green Cottage have been turning out consistently stunning floral design for as long as I have been pleased to call them neighbors. Perhaps there is something in the water here?? When I see their work, there is something undefinable - elegant? sophisticated? unerring? - that always causes me to pause and savor it. I highly recommend!

• 1204 Route 213 High Falls, 12440 See on map