Gracie's Garden Floral Studio

Fayetteville, GA View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Hi! I am Sierra Pyron, owner and floral stylist of Gracie's Garden Floral Studio. Eighteen years ago, I helped out with a friend's wedding flowers after her florist backed out, last minute. She was panicked and afraid that her wedding was ruined. Together with two other friends of hers, we created beautiful arrangements. That was when I knew what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. It has become a life of following my bliss. As a little girl, I loved to play in the garden and get dirty. It seemed only natural that I would grow up to be a floral stylist. We grow where we are planted, after all! My floral creations range from simple and sweet to over the top and down right wild. Whether you are hosting a tea party full of eight-year-old princesses or a wedding attended by the highest of society at your country club, my designs will make everyone stop and smell the roses. I love trying new techniques with floral styling. I rise to any challenge. If you have some ideas that you think might not be possible, let me know. I would love to try to make it happen. I have a respect for the traditional and a flare for the outrageous!

• Woman-owned

• Bree
    Bree Married on 10/26/2019

Deck Wedding

Sierra with Gracie’s Garden is THE BEST. I was impressed every step of the way, from the initial consultation to the wedding day. I had a vision and Sierra made sure to ask every possible question to make sure we were on the same page. Every single aspect turned out to be exactly what I imagined. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I really can’t recommend her enough.
    Megan Married on 11/18/2017
    Sierra was PHENOMENAL! She made beautiful arrangements and bent over backwards to get the flowers she knew I wanted in my bouquet. I was extremely pleased with the amount of florals I got for the price and loved everything she made! (She NAILS the overgrown, wildflower and euchalypus look, y’all!)
    Alyssa Married on 09/30/2017
    Sierra @ Gracie's Garden was amazing! Great quality of flower, incredibly helpful & creative. Awesome value too! She has an amazing eye & was super prompt with responses & ideas. Would use her for any flower needs again without hesitation.

Real Weddings

• Jessie & Michael
    87 photos · 03/31/2018

Fayetteville, 30214
6786199946
Location of (Gracie's Garden Floral Studio)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding