Durham, NC 27705 Map · Phone number

About Grace Leisure Events

Wedding and event planner serving North Carolina and beyond with over fifteen years of experience in New York City and North Carolina! Local wedding experience at the coast, in the mountains, Wilmington, the Piedmont, Triad, and Triangle as well as other locations in the Southeast. We do only one event per weekend and no more than eighteen per year so you get a great deal of personal attention. Known for having a lot of experience, fresh ideas, a calming influence, and great sense of humor.

Follow Grace Leisure Events on

37525914b680420f Brooks 484
brooks385

10 Reviews for Grace Leisure Events

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone should book Grace Beason if they want their wedding to be flawless and fun! I interviewed several wedding coordinators and ultimately picked Grace because I knew we'd have to see each other a lot during the planning process and she's one of those rare individuals who is detail oriented as well as being fun! I truly enjoyed all of our meetings because she has such a warm personality and is so much fun to be around. She turned wedding planning into something fun instead of a chore!

She was also able to understand my vision (and I am the type of person who likes a lot of different looks all mashed together!) and translate it to several vendors - which is no small feat! Our wedding site was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen -- I gasped when I saw the flowers, place settings and cake all come together that day. It was exactly what I envisioned in my head -- and more!

We also had a very complicated ceremony with lots of readers and performers. Thanks to her coordination, it ran smoothly and the rest of the night was wonderful too. Throughout the process, Grace was so generous with her time and expertise. I always felt that she listened to what I wanted and was able to connect me with the right people. She was professional, extremely flexible, returned emails promptly, connected us with wonderful vendors and made the whole process fun and easy. She is truly a gem and worth every penny!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/25/2015

I LOVE Grace! She is so sweet and kind! Grace is also super organized, thoughtful, and supportive. She was available for every phone call and email. She seemed to have ideas for every question that came up and Grace made sure to ask for our input on things that we hadn't thought of. She succeeded in making our day as relaxed as possible (by keeping time, helping set-up everything, guiding folks) and I'm glad that we chose her as our day-of coordinator!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Grace Leisure Events's reply:

Thank you, Kristen! I really appreciate it. I loved helping you and Casey! Happy New Year!
    XOXO

Allison · Married on 10/08/2015

Grace was so wonderful! From easing the stress of planning by helping us select venues and vendors, to taking care of every single detail on the day of the reception, we simply could not have done this without her. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Grace Leisure Events's reply:

Thank you, Friend! I really appreciate you leaving this review. Your event was so fun for me to work on...I wish we could do it again. Happy New Year!
    XOXO