10 Reviews for Grace Leisure Events

Partial Planning (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Military (1)
10 Grace Leisure Events Reviews

Everyone should book Grace Beason if they want their wedding to be flawless and fun! I interviewed several wedding coordinators and ultimately picked Grace because I knew we'd have to see each other a lot during the planning process and she's one of those rare individuals who is detail oriented as well as being fun! I truly enjoyed all of our meetings because she has such a warm personality and is so much fun to be around. She turned wedding planning into something fun instead of a chore!

She was also able to understand my vision (and I am the type of person who likes a lot of different looks all mashed together!) and translate it to several vendors - which is no small feat! Our wedding site was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen -- I gasped when I saw the flowers, place settings and cake all come together that day. It was exactly what I envisioned in my head -- and more!

We also had a very complicated ceremony with lots of readers and performers. Thanks to her coordination, it ran smoothly and the rest of the night was wonderful too. Throughout the process, Grace was so generous with her time and expertise. I always felt that she listened to what I wanted and was able to connect me with the right people. She was professional, extremely flexible, returned emails promptly, connected us with wonderful vendors and made the whole process fun and easy. She is truly a gem and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I LOVE Grace! She is so sweet and kind! Grace is also super organized, thoughtful, and supportive. She was available for every phone call and email. She seemed to have ideas for every question that came up and Grace made sure to ask for our input on things that we hadn't thought of. She succeeded in making our day as relaxed as possible (by keeping time, helping set-up everything, guiding folks) and I'm glad that we chose her as our day-of coordinator!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Grace was so wonderful! From easing the stress of planning by helping us select venues and vendors, to taking care of every single detail on the day of the reception, we simply could not have done this without her. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Grace is professional, experienced, and calm under pressure. What struck me immediately is how well-connected and respected she is among vendors - every single vendor we worked with told us how lucky we were to be able to get Grace to help us with day-of services, and I couldn't agree more! Most of all, Grace is a joy to be around, and we loved having her be part of our big day.

Profile Picture User6058030, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Grace and her team were highly professional and responsive during the time leading up to the wedding and most especially the wedding weekend. When I look back at the wedding video I realize it was Grace who made things flow so seamlessly the whole weekend. She worked with every vendor and the entire wedding party so they would know where they were to be and when. She took the bride and groom under her wing and had them relaxed and enjoying their special day. Grace Leisure Events has my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Grace and Grace Leisure Events were absolutely a joy to work with. We only had six months to plan the wedding, and did not have a venue until four months out, but she was able to make it all happen and made a wedding weekend (we had multiple events) that all of our friends still talk about. I cannot imagine the wedding being as perfect and beautiful if we did not have Grace as our wedding planner.

Profile Picture Matthew, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Grace and her team were top notch from start to finish. She dealt masterfully with a demanding venue, and handled all the behind the scenes activity, so that I was able to enjoy the experience as mother of the bride. My daughter and I planned this from a distance, and having Grace with her boots on the ground was a godsend. I could not a dreamed of a more perfect weekend and I truly am thankful that we had Grace there by our side so that we could just enjoy it all. And she also made it snow!

Profile Picture User6059480, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

We adore Grace and having her help us with our wedding was a dream come true. Her experience and knowledge about weddings is unprecedented and we couldn't have done it without her. She helped me so much in creating a vision for our wedding when I was all over the place with ideas and was a great source of calm and support. Our wedding day was flawless and I was never worried about anything because I knew that Grace had everything under control.

Profile Picture Ellie, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

As the mother of the bride, I dealt with Grace a considerable amount. She has exquisite taste, and was particularly helpful in knowing all of the vendors in the RDU area. Since this was a destination wedding, her recommendations were extremely important. Grace kept us on track over the months leading up to the wedding. Her value was especially appreciated in the days before the wedding and during the wedding and reception. She followed up with all vendors, and she and her staff made the event go smoothly, with no surprises or disappointments. I would recommend Grace to anyone wanting a special wedding day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Grace helped make our wedding even more perfect and more beautiful than we'd envisioned. She's thorough, detail-oriented, hard-working, extraordinarily conscientious, and most important of all, a truly wonderful soul. She will get to know you and what matters most to you and your significant other, and help bring that to life during your wedding. She's a calming presence in the midst of what can sometimes be an overwhelming experience. And on your wedding day, you get to enjoy every single moment of the present, because Grace has taken care of everything else -- which is the best gift anyone can have. We're so grateful to her for such an amazing experience.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Military, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner