5971 W 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90036 Map · Phone number

About Grace Bridal Couture

Grace Bridal Couture is known for creating beautiful custom wedding gowns out of Los Angeles, California. Defined as an experience, rather than just a purchase, bride’s are given the chance to create a garment that reflects themselves on their wedding day. On a day with all eyes on you, you’ll want to feel your absolute best.

Grace Bridal Couture is known for creating gowns out of only the finest European and Italian fabrics including silk and lace with endless options to add embroidery, beadwork, and crystals. Each gown is truly a work of art. You’ll receive a complimentary consultation where you get to meet with the designer and discuss what you are looking for in a gown. From there, the staff will continue to build on that image until you both feel it is complete. The morning of your big day your designer will be your “lady in waiting” to assist you while getting you into your gown and as someone to lend a hand. Each gown requires roughly four to six months to make with four fittings to make sure it fits as intended. In addition to new gowns, the staff can take on heirloom gowns in addition to general alterations to gowns purchased through a third party.

Follow Grace Bridal Couture on

Other couples have also viewed

• Loved Twice Bridal
o 7

89 Reviews for Grace Bridal Couture

Simona P. · Married on 10/27/2019

Wonderful!

Loyce is absolutely amazing at transforming a dress! She starts three months out from your date, works with your schedule to create all the fitting dates, and guides you throughout the whole process providing different options and suggestions on how to make it THE dress.

My ceremony dress was originally strapless and we ended up adding sleeves to give more support. I was super indecisive the whole way on what to do and Loyce was always patient and provided different options and looks, cutting and pinning the fabric on me different ways during the fittings! In the end, Loyce was able to create beautiful illusion sleeves! Loyce also used the bottom parts of the dress to bring the back line higher and pulled in the dress to make the mermaid style more defined. No one could tell that we changed the style of the dress! Loyce also made my veil at no extra cost!

My reception dress needed alterations on the straps, neckline, and bottom. Loyce also made the slit higher and added a string (wrist loop?) at the train so I could hold the train up on my wrist while dancing. After the wedding, Loyce cut the train off at no charge so I can wear it again.

Loyce is super patient (I tried on many belts, veils, and undergarments during fittings to see what would go best and I never felt rushed at any of them!), organized, detail-oriented, professional, honest, and fun! Her prices are also very reasonable. Brides, if you're looking for special alterations and customizations, Loyce is it! Also, make sure to plan ahead because she books way in advance!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Heather · Married on 08/04/2019

Wonderful and professional

I had a dress disaster on my hands where I needed a seamstress asap. Loyce saw me immediately and gave me the best advice-buy a new dress. Alterations and steaming would be really expensive and may not turn out the way I want. She easily could have convinced me to do hundreds of dollars of alterations and didn’t. She was so kind, understanding, knowledgeable and friendly. I will get a different dress and bring it to her for alterations.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Katrina · Married on 05/31/2019

Highly Skilled Artist!

As clearly demonstrated by all the other reviewers, Loyce is very skilled at her craft! She did an excellent job at altering my dress! It was a very detailed Martina Liana dress with lots of beading and after she was done with it, you couldn't even tell it was altered : ) The dress had to be taken down atleast 2 sizes as well, which I was very concerned about and Loyce was able to do it without issue. She definitely knows what she is doing! She also thought of a creative way to include additional lace on the dress where needed due to alterations.
    I first contacted Loyce when I thought about having a dress made. Long story short, she gave me all the pros and cons of customized dress making and in addition gave me a long list of other dress shops that I should check out.  When I felt I had found "the" dress, she drove over a hour to meet me at the shop and look at the dress with me.  This gave me so much relief knowing that the dress I was purchasing was seen in person by the artist who would be altering it. Loyce was there to let me know that she could make any changes to the dress. I've heard horror stories of brides being told one thing at the bridal store about a dress potential for alterations and then they take it to a seamstress and its a different story.  Loyce even impressed the bridal store owner with all of her knowledge! From that point forward, Loyce not only became my alterations designer but my consultant! I was able to get her advice on a myriad of things including an issue I had with a veil I purchased and input about the mother-of-bride dress which was being made out of state. Loyce would offer me different tidbits regarding wedding related items and we would converse about our general daily happenings as well. It was because of her I actually decided against a blusher, and I am happy I did : )   She gives you different things to think about and also genuinely cares about you as person, not just a client! Her charismatic personality and love for her career is what draws people to her. She is a jokester but a sweetheart at the same time...lol.  I am so glad that I came across her on yelp and forged a relationship with this talented artist!
    I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day and this was in big part to Loyce making my dress fit right! Thanks Loyce!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Grace Bridal Couture FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Veils

• 5971 W 3rd Street Los Angeles, California, 90036 See on map
    3235251945 (Phone number)
    Location of (Grace Bridal Couture)