Damien Smith Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Damien Smith Photography

Beautiful, "Quality" Professional Wedding Photography

I take pride and pleasure in every wedding I photograph. My style is a blend of photojournalism and traditional wedding photography. This allows me to capture the unscripted candid moments of your wedding while allowing for the traditional portraits both you and your parents will adore. With attention to detail, my team and I document every unique moment of your special day; allowing you to relax and enjoy the moment with the confidence of knowing that you’ll have beautiful photographic memories to cherish for a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Damien Smith Photography on

11 Reviews for Damien Smith Photography

Damien Smith Photography is simply one of the best! I've followed the work of Damien Smith for years and was thrilled that he was available to travel for engagement photos and my wedding. You're only married once and it's important that your memories are captured in a special way. Damien's photography told my love story visually just as well as I do vocally. Damien Smith Photography catered to my needs on all levels and aided in making my day unforgettable. I also really appreciate the extra exclusive features that I received like slide show of images during reception, customized wedding image preview cards, and many other extra goodies. I expect to use him throughout the next chapter in my married life to capture beautiful moments.

Profile Picture Nelvia, 12/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Damien Smith and his team are very professional, personable, and reliable. We always receive several compliments on our photos and their presentation. I will use his services again in the future.

Profile Picture Patrice, 7/16/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Damien was wonderful for our wedding. He was on time and had many wonderful ideas for pictures. He was very friendly to everyone even the ones that were not in the wedding. It was wonderful to have him there and we would not have wanted anyone else to celebrate our wonderful day!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/11/11, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1354076598955 damiensmithbusinesscardfront35x2roundv6

Military, Police, Fire, and Educator Discounts

Redeem In-Store
We always offer a discount for those of you who protect us and teach us. We know and understand that what you do is not just a job, but a labor of love. This discount is also extended to those of you who have retired from one of the above mentioned fields. When you call, be sure to mention that you qualify for this discount.
#WW6f129ace2e4a38ff
1354076598955 damiensmithbusinesscardfront35x2roundv6

Free Engagement Sessions

Redeem In-Store
Our engagement sessions are always included when you book your wedding with us, as well as a FREE 12"x18" portrait ready for framing.
#WW04eb967fa037c701

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Damien work is excellent and the finished photos are always impeccable. He captures the event beautifully whether it’s a wedding, special event or portrait session. He is the consummate professional, dedicated, motivated, high energy and fun to work with and a great work ethic. The end product is beautiful photos for any occasion.

I've had the pleasure to work with Damien Smith Photography not long ago. Damien was very professional and on top of his game. He took lots of photos. All I can remember is snap, snap, snap! :) I definitely recommend that you hire Damien Smith Photography.

What a great group of photographers. In a constant state of motion, they captured not only the traditional photos (vows, rings, kiss), but managed to get the beautiful raw moments as well. When the couple gave a loving glance - they got it. Most brides are looking for that. I will gladly work with them again. Great personality - they made everyone, including me, feel very relaxed and comfortable.

Amazing Photos! Damien can capture every precious moment and make it artistic! I love his work!

Damien and his team are very professional, friendly and upbeat. They know how to create atmosphere and put a bride at ease.

Events