Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Damien Smith Photography

I take pride and pleasure in every wedding I photograph. My style is a blend of photojournalism and traditional wedding photography. This allows me to capture the unscripted candid moments of your wedding while allowing for the traditional portraits both you and your parents will adore. With attention to detail, my team and I document every unique moment of your special day; allowing you to relax and enjoy the moment with the confidence of knowing that you'll have beautiful photographic memories to cherish for a lifetime.

Follow Damien Smith Photography on

kd15
kd204

11 Reviews for Damien Smith Photography

Nelvia · Married on 12/30/2011

Damien Smith Photography is simply one of the best! I've followed the work of Damien Smith for years and was thrilled that he was available to travel for engagement photos and my wedding. You're only married once and it's important that your memories are captured in a special way. Damien's photography told my love story visually just as well as I do vocally. Damien Smith Photography catered to my needs on all levels and aided in making my day unforgettable. I also really appreciate the extra exclusive features that I received like slide show of images during reception, customized wedding image preview cards, and many other extra goodies. I expect to use him throughout the next chapter in my married life to capture beautiful moments.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Damien Smith Photography's reply:

Hi Nelvia, Thank you! I had such a ball working with you and Todd for your wedding! Your engagement session in San Francisco was a blast to do, and photographing your wedding in Santa Clara was super! Your family and friends were great and lots of fun! I'm looking forward to continuing to be a part of your family as it blossoms and grows! ~:o)

Patrice · Married on 07/16/2011

Damien Smith and his team are very professional, personable, and reliable. We always receive several compliments on our photos and their presentation. I will use his services again in the future.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Damien Smith Photography's reply:

Hi Patrice, We had a blast with you and Damion! You guys are such a great couple! Looking forward to growing with your family! ~;o)
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/11/2011

Damien was wonderful for our wedding. He was on time and had many wonderful ideas for pictures. He was very friendly to everyone even the ones that were not in the wedding. It was wonderful to have him there and we would not have wanted anyone else to celebrate our wonderful day!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Damien Smith Photography's reply:

Hi Lindsey, Thank you kindly for your wonderful review! It was a total pleasure being choosen to photograph your beautiful wedding! I'm still seeing red barns!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Damien Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Damien Smith Photography 1
    Military, Police, Fire, and Educator Discounts
    We always offer a discount for those of you who protect us and teach us. We know and understand that what you do is not just a job, but a labor of love. This discount is also extended to those of you who have retired from one of the above mentioned fields. When you call, be sure to mention that you qualify for this discount.
  • Damien Smith Photography 2
    Free Engagement Sessions
    Our engagement sessions are always included when you book your wedding with us, as well as a FREE 12"x18" portrait ready for framing.

• Grace Bridal Couture
    Grace Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

Damien work is excellent and the finished photos are always impeccable. He captures the event beautifully whether it’s a wedding, special event or portrait session. He is the consummate professional, dedicated, motivated, high energy and fun to work with and a great work ethic. The end product is beautiful photos for any occasion.

• Beverly Harris Weddings & Events
    Beverly Harris Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure to work with Damien Smith Photography not long ago. Damien was very professional and on top of his game. He took lots of photos. All I can remember is snap, snap, snap! :) I definitely recommend that you hire Damien Smith Photography.

• Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant)
    Blessings All Around (Mobile Officiant) Wedding Officiants

What a great group of photographers. In a constant state of motion, they captured not only the traditional photos (vows, rings, kiss), but managed to get the beautiful raw moments as well. When the couple gave a loving glance - they got it. Most brides are looking for that. I will gladly work with them again. Great personality - they made everyone, including me, feel very relaxed and comfortable.