11 Reviews for Damien Smith Photography

11 Damien Smith Photography Reviews

Damien Smith Photography is simply one of the best! I've followed the work of Damien Smith for years and was thrilled that he was available to travel for engagement photos and my wedding. You're only married once and it's important that your memories are captured in a special way. Damien's photography told my love story visually just as well as I do vocally. Damien Smith Photography catered to my needs on all levels and aided in making my day unforgettable. I also really appreciate the extra exclusive features that I received like slide show of images during reception, customized wedding image preview cards, and many other extra goodies. I expect to use him throughout the next chapter in my married life to capture beautiful moments.

Profile Picture Nelvia, 12/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Damien Smith and his team are very professional, personable, and reliable. We always receive several compliments on our photos and their presentation. I will use his services again in the future.

Profile Picture Patrice, 7/16/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Damien was wonderful for our wedding. He was on time and had many wonderful ideas for pictures. He was very friendly to everyone even the ones that were not in the wedding. It was wonderful to have him there and we would not have wanted anyone else to celebrate our wonderful day!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Damien during our engagement shoot and for pre-wedding photos was amazing! A true professional, Damien has an amazing eye for capturing unique and original shots, while making the process relaxing and fun for everyone. I know we’ll be showing off both the engagement video/slideshow and poster print he created for years to come! You definitely can't go wrong with Damien!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/4/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

I selected Damien Smith to photograph my parents 50th anniversary, let me say that we were not disappointed! Damien and has staff arrived on time and were completely professional. He was even able to handle my stubborn uncle who shadowed Damien the entire day. (Sorry Damien) LOL! My parents were sooooo happy when they received the pictures, and so was I!!! My brothers and I shared the cost for his services as a gift to our parents. I can only say that I believe we received way more value then we paid for. I highly recommend Damien Smith to anyone in need of a wedding photographer, or in my case, a anniversary photographer. :) Thanks Damien!

Profile Picture Zoia, 10/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Professional and attentive in every way, especially in the ways that count. Made me and my wife very comfortable in both the wedding and the engagement sessions that preceded it.
The results were beautiful photographs that will last forever.

Profile Picture Assaf, 3/15/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Damien smith was amazingly wonderful for our big day. I had already had an engangement portrait done but it was nothing like what HE did with my fiance and I. Damien was very professional and he was extremely flexible with our schedule for he did our sitting on the weekend of the 4th of July. I absolutely loved my picture montage with some video he added in there. The video was words that my husband and I aid to each other but had not heard until the wedding day.
I truly and delighfully recommend damien. He was Wonderful..

Sincerely,
Martha

Profile Picture Martha, 8/10/08, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was very fortunate to have selected DSP as the photographer for my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration. With such an important formal event at hand, it was important for me to have every aspect of the event documented appropriately. My parents still look at the photographs and smile every time they see them. They are able to re-live the celebration every single time and they keep commenting about how good they looked!
-Katrina of Los Angeles

Profile Picture Katrina, 6/8/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Can't say enough about Damien's services. You really get what you pay for, and he was worth EVERY CENT. There are some wedding things you can pay less for, and it's "whatever," but there are other things you really can't be cheap on, and wedding pictures is one of those things - - because you will NEVER get those moments back. We have absolutely NO regrets on Damien. He went over and above - - the extra mile - - ALL THAT.

Profile Picture Savannah, 9/29/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Damien Smith photography provided service on a level that I didn't know existed. He took engagement pictures with poses of my bride and I that I later saw in new editions of wedding and fashion magazines 3 to 4 months later. My wife and I were so impressed with our engagement photos that we then hired Damien Smith photography to be our wedding photographer. Damien's creativity, style, and personality are a huge plus; especially since I don't like to take pictures. He is always professional and his services felt more like a friend doing you a favor than you paying him for a service. Damien Smith photography has given my wife and I studio photography without being crammed into a small studio room. Damien Smith photography will give you studio-like pictures in any environment and I personally choose to use this company for all future events.

Profile Picture Ben, 7/1/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Damien and his wife were amazing! I had both of them snapping photos when my wedding party and I were getting dressed all the way to the very end of our wedding. They took photos of the wedding that my videographer did not get because they left before the wedding ended.

He listened to the ideas that I wanted and did not want. Love this duo!

Profile Picture Desiree, 5/26/07, 1 Review