Grace and Lace RVA Events

Richmond, VA View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Operating out of Richmond, Virginia, Grace and Lace RVA Events is a mother-daughter team of experienced wedding planners. Owners Darla White and her daughter Autumn Innes have a passion for detail and a flair for organization. They pair creativity with planning expertise to produce one-of-a-kind events that live up to couples' unique personalities and styles. Darla and Autumn work meticulously to understand clients' visions and make them a reality.

Experience

As a certified wedding coordinator, Darla has both the talent and knowledge to execute once-in-a-lifetime events. Additionally, this professional planner has experience in interior design, cake decorating, and floristry, giving her an in-depth understanding of many elements of the big day. Autumn has a natural ability to keep track of the details, matching her mother's experience and creativity with organizational skills and determination.

Couples have a choice of two package options with Grace and Lace RVA Events, depending on their individual needs. Those with much of the planning already under control may opt for the Basics Package, starting two months prior to the big day. Darla and Autumn strive to provide frequent communication in the lead-up to the celebrations, offering vendor referrals, to-do lists, and more. On the day, they can provide up to 10 hours of coordination services. The company also has small decor rentals to help couples transform their venue space to suit their envisioned event. For those at the very beginning of their wedding-planning journey, the Full of Grace Package is ideal. Some of the features of this service include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timeline creation
  • Vendor management
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Claire E. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Wedding Planning Duo!!!

Autumn and Darla went above and beyond for our wedding on 10/16/2021! Autumn and Darla took total control on my wedding day and I was able to fully enjoy the day from start to finish. They were extremely responsive to calls and texts leading up to the wedding and really helped tie the loose ends for things I had not even thought about. They are so kind, genuine, and truly care about making your wedding day flawless! We cannot recommend them enough!!

Grace and Lace RVA Events's reply:

From the bottom of our hearts we thank you for your kind words, Claire. It was a true honor to be alongside you, Henry, your families and friends to witness the love shared between the two of you! We know your future together is full of so many special memories! xoxo
  • Bronte
    Bronte P. Married on 11/14/2020

The Best Mother Daughter Duo

I can't say enough AMAZING things about Grace and Lace. My husband and I, like so many other people, had our wedding plans flipped upside down due to covid-19. We were originally going to Mexico for a destination wedding but switched gears and found an Airbnb to rent out for our big day. I brought all of my plans on very short notice to Darla and Autumn and knew I was in good hands from the first meeting. They helped me coordinate with the remaining vendors on my list and reassured me when I was feeling anxious about it all coming together. They were so attentive to what I wanted and helped bring my vision to life, they thought of little details that hadn't even crossed my mind- making our big day better than I imagined. In the last week leading up to the wedding they handled all of the coordination with our vendor team so I could just relish in those final moments. Towards the end of the planning, Autumn and Darla felt like good friends who I'd known forever. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a single thing except making it down the isle without tripping! It seriously was the best day of my life and I couldn't have done it without the help of Grace and Lace.

Grace and Lace RVA Events's reply:

We ABSOLUTELY adore Bronte, Max and their family and friends! We were so thrilled to work with Bronte and Max, they are the sweetest couple. We wish them the very best and hope to see them again in the New Year!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Darla White
Darla White
Wedding Planner

Darla White is a WPI Certified Wedding Planner. She has studied art and drawing, interior design, floral design, and cake decorating. Her interest in wedding design started at a early age learning under the tutelage of her mother, a master pastry chef, floral designer and bakery owner. Ms. White has planned or participated in the planning of countless events including weddings, engagement parties, bridal and baby showers and birthday parties.

Autumn Innes
Autumn Innes
Wedding Planner

Autumn Innes, daughter to Darla White has always had a passion for planning and organizing. Being a former reading specialist and now a stay at home mom to boy/girl 2 year old twins and a 4 year old boy, she continues to work hard at keeping her family running efficiently with her type A personality. Autumn鈥檚 love for planning and organizing lead Autumn to the idea of creating an event planning company with her best friend and mom. Darla and Autumn are a great pair, both balancing each other out with their different strengths.

Richmond, Virginia Richmond, VA, 0000
804.905.8535

9:00-5:00
Location of (Grace and Lace RVA Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding