Heather Dodge Photography

Charlottesville, VA View map
$4,700 Most Popular Price

$4,700 Most Popular Price

Heather Dodge Photography, located in Charlottesville, Virginia, offers couples unparalleled photography services for their wedding day events. Heather loves to capture that raw emotion on your wedding day, from joy to tears and everything in between. Heather loves to travel, and she will come to you to give you the storybook photographs that you have always dreamed about.

Whether you are seeking a natural photography experience or a traditional-style album, Heather Dodge Photography can give you what you're looking for. Heather gets to know every couple she works with to ensure that you receive exactly what you want, if not more. As well, she is always willing to travel to your destination if she can. Couples who work with Heather are provided with the following services:

• Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Custom graphics
  • Second shooter
  • High-resolution images
  • Additional hours
  • Multiple locations

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Proofs
Save the Date

• Andrea
    Andrea M. Getting married on 05/08/2022

All Around Amazing Photographer

If you are looking for the perfect photographer to capture your big day, look no further! I honestly cannot write enough great things about Heather - she was absolutely wonderful to work with!

Heather was extremely responsive, flexible, and accommodating. She was professional but laid back. Almost immediately, she knew how to make my husband and I feel comfortable for our first (engagement) shoot with her. Heather provided us various recommendations along the way, she helped me establish a workable timeline for the wedding, and she checked-in with me often to ensure I was not stressing out (especially while planning a COVID wedding). Heather always went above and beyond for us, and she took the time to truly get to know us as a couple. I feel like that shows through our photos! It also does not hurt that she loves animals and was thrilled when we wanted to incorporate our pup in our engagement session and wedding 😊

You can tell Heather has done her research and that photography is her passion. If I could go back and plan my wedding again, I would not hesitate to choose Heather as our photographer every single time.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth D. Married on 08/06/2021

Stunning work!

Heather was a dream to work with! She was so helpful with adjusting for Covid-19 and was very helpful with keeping us organized! I am in awe with all of her photos and can't stop looking at them! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
  • Monika
    Monika A. Married on 06/19/2021

She is an artist!

Heather is INCREDIBLE. I can't say it enough. Her work speaks for itself. My husband and I were married on June 19th, 2021 and we had the privilege of working with Heather for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. (I even did a boudoir shoot with her for my husband and let me tell you that she is an artist in her skill as a photographer---highly recommend this for brides---best wedding gift ever!) She made every part of the wedding planning process so easy. Within a few weeks of meeting her, she sent us a Christmas gift as well as a beautiful wedding planning photo guide. She goes ABOVE AND BEYOND for her couples! She is responsive and organized and professional, but also so much fun to spend time with! I was honestly sad when the wedding was over because I wouldn't get to see Heather as much! My husband and I are both awkward in front of cameras and Heather not only captured the most amazing photos of us, but we had SO MUCH FUN throughout the process. Wedding photos are a big source of worry for brides, I remember feeling so much pressure to have the perfect wedding photos, but with Heather, I was just able to relax, enjoy myself, and actually focus of marrying the man of my dreams. Her associate even ironed the groomsmen ties on the day of the wedding...talk about a dream team! One of the things I appreciate the most about Heather is her ability to capture every part of your day without obstructing any of it. Some photographers are standing in the aisle or moving around the dance floor during the first dance but Heather was never in anyone's line of sight and still got every shot. This is a talent that isn't praised enough but my mother certainly can't stop singing Heather's praises because of it! If you are searching for someone who will put you at ease, make you feel like a million bucks, and of course take the best photos you've ever imagined...you've found her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Charlottesville Charlottesville, VA, 22903
Location of (Heather Dodge Photography)

Heather Dodge Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Heather Dodge Photography include in the starting price?

Heather Dodge Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Heather Dodge Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Heather Dodge Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Heather Dodge Photography offer?

Heather Dodge Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Heather Dodge Photography offer?

Heather Dodge Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Heather Dodge Photography offer for wedding events?

Heather Dodge Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Heather Dodge Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Heather Dodge Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding