5964 N Lee Hwy, Fairfield, VA 24435 Map · Phone number

About Kathy Jennings Photography

Hello! I'm Kathy a wedding photographer in Lexington, Virginia. I am more than just your wedding photographer. By the time your wedding day rolls around, I hope you will think of me as a friend who has helped you get ready for your big day! I will do everything I can to make the day special for you, your finance' and your family. I love being a part of such happy and fun celebrations. Shoot me and email and let's talk!

Follow Kathy Jennings Photography on

Kathy Jennings Photography 5
Kathy Jennings Photography 6
Kathy Jennings Photography 7

Tina · Married on 09/16/2018

Kathy was amazing, not only did her and her sister take amazing photos but they made me feel beautiful and very special. I would highly recommend her!

Keegan · Married on 09/08/2018

Kathy and her team were a dream to work with! Our photographs from our wedding are wonderful, and they did an excellent job capturing all aspects of our big day! Kathy is such a sweet, talented person and dedicated so much time to helping make our day perfect and our visions come to life! We are so glad we chose Kathy Jennings Photography!

Kathy Jennings Photography 8
    Kathy Jennings Photography 9

Marie · Married on 06/23/2018

Kathy has an incredible eye! She doesn’t miss a shot which is so important on a wedding day. The quality of her pictures are beautiful - they capture such a wonderful depiction of each special moment. I was so satisfied with all of our wedding pictures, it took hours to decide which ones were my favorite. I couldn’t have imagined anyone else photographing our wedding day!

Award

Kathy Jennings Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal
    Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal Wedding Dresses

Kathy Jennings Photography never disappoints! She has an eye for beauty and creativity and it shows in every photograph she takes! Thank you Kathy for always capturing our clients so beautifully!

• 5964 N Lee Hwy Fairfield, VA 24435 See on map