Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kathy Jennings Photography

Hello! I'm Kathy a wedding photographer in Lexington, Virginia. I am more than just your wedding photographer. By the time your wedding day rolls around, I hope you will think of me as a friend who has helped you get ready for your big day! I will do everything I can to make the day special for you, your finance' and your family. I love being a part of such happy and fun celebrations. Shoot me and email and let's talk!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Photos
Second Shooter (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

Kathy is AMAZING! We loved having Kathy and her team be a part of our special day. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She came with great photo ideas and captured every little detail of our wedding. We can't wait to have her capture more special moments for us.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to even start when trying to decribe Kathy & team? I knew 2 things as soon as I got engaged; photos were most important to me & I had to have Kathy as my photographer. I am super picky about pictures & what I was looking for. I created countless Pintrest boards of shots I wanted captured, ideas, special requests & so much more & Kathy delivered every single thing flawlessy. When I didn’t know what I was doing or needed questions answered, Kathy was there. When things got crazy or plans changed she was there. She had help with her ready to assist in getting the shots she needed so it didn’t bother/interfere with the wedding party or getting ready. My meltdowns & bridezilla moments were brushed off & reassurance was always given. Beyond that & most importantly, the pictures that were taken are so amazingly beautiful & will be cherished for the rest of our lives. There were so many pictures taken, I can relieve the entire day through photos & not skip a beat. Moments I didnt remember, behind the scene shots, anything I could have ever imagined, Kathy did. Previews were up the next day & each day brought another beautiful shot. Thousands of gorgeous pictures were delivered to us so quickly it was like magic. I don’t think Kathy truly understands how amazing she is, or how much I loved working with her & every single shot she snapped for our day. I wouldn’t recommend anyone but her when it comes to photography. Thank you Kathy for everything you did to make our day special!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kathy and her team were exceptional to work with in every way!
J.Lennon

5 Photos

Local Weddings

5 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Kathy Jennings Photography never disappoints! She has an eye for beauty and creativity and it shows in every photograph she takes! Thank you Kathy for always capturing our clients so beautifully!

Events