Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kathy Jennings Photography

Hello! I'm Kathy a wedding photographer in Lexington, Virginia. I am more than just your wedding photographer. By the time your wedding day rolls around, I hope you will think of me as a friend who has helped you get ready for your big day! I will do everything I can to make the day special for you, your finance' and your family. I love being a part of such happy and fun celebrations. Shoot me and email and let's talk!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Kathy Jennings Photography captured our daughter's wedding in pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime. She is beyond AMAZING, and she is a pure joy to work with! I have never seen someone that puts so much personal time and special touches into her work. She captured details that I did not even see on the wedding day. Details that take my breath away! She was with us through every step – from engagement pictures to bridal portraits to wedding day. I had told her before the wedding that she had been blessed with a gift, but after the wedding I told her she was blessed 1,000 times over!

If I said thank you 100 times a day every day for the rest of my life it would not be enough for the memories that she captured.

If you are looking for the BEST, I highly recommend Kathy Jennings Photography!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathy is deserving of far more than a 5 star rating! Her work, her commitment, and her energy are second to none. She shot our engagement session, my bridal session, and then our wedding, and she captured each and every piece beautifully! Her attention to detail is absolutely evident is every single shot she takes. I have gone back a million times to look through the albums, and I notice something new each time. Our wedding photos, in particular, amaze me! There are details from the day that I didn't see, and she was there capturing them so that I could look back years from now and remember every aspect of our day! Kathy also does the best job at making your feel comfortable, and she genuinely wants you to enjoy being in front of the camera while she captures some of the most important moments of your life! Not only is Kathy a phenomenal photographer, but she is also an all-the-way-around incredible person! Her heart is so big, and she pours that passion and love into her work and her clients. If you are looking for someone to capture special moments that you'll cherish for a lifetime through photos that will take your breath away, bring a tear to your eye, and a smile to your heart, Kathy is exactly who you need! She will be your wedding photographer dream come true -- she certainly was mine!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Kathy is AMAZING! We loved having Kathy and her team be a part of our special day. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She came with great photo ideas and captured every little detail of our wedding. We can't wait to have her capture more special moments for us.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/14/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1507579484201 welch706
220x220 sq 1507580588743 2017 09 020024   copy
220x220 sq 1507580725578 2017 09 230128

1 ENDORSEMENT
Kathy Jennings Photography never disappoints! She has an eye for beauty and creativity and it shows in every photograph she takes! Thank you Kathy for always capturing our clients so beautifully!

5964 N Lee Hwy, Fairfield, VA 24435   See On Map