11 Reviews for Kathy Jennings Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
11 Kathy Jennings Photography Reviews

Kathy has an incredible eye! She doesn’t miss a shot which is so important on a wedding day. The quality of her pictures are beautiful - they capture such a wonderful depiction of each special moment. I was so satisfied with all of our wedding pictures, it took hours to decide which ones were my favorite. I couldn’t have imagined anyone else photographing our wedding day!

Profile Picture Marie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy Jennings Photography captured our daughter's wedding in pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime. She is beyond AMAZING, and she is a pure joy to work with! I have never seen someone that puts so much personal time and special touches into her work. She captured details that I did not even see on the wedding day. Details that take my breath away! She was with us through every step – from engagement pictures to bridal portraits to wedding day. I had told her before the wedding that she had been blessed with a gift, but after the wedding I told her she was blessed 1,000 times over!

If I said thank you 100 times a day every day for the rest of my life it would not be enough for the memories that she captured.

If you are looking for the BEST, I highly recommend Kathy Jennings Photography!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathy is deserving of far more than a 5 star rating! Her work, her commitment, and her energy are second to none. She shot our engagement session, my bridal session, and then our wedding, and she captured each and every piece beautifully! Her attention to detail is absolutely evident is every single shot she takes. I have gone back a million times to look through the albums, and I notice something new each time. Our wedding photos, in particular, amaze me! There are details from the day that I didn't see, and she was there capturing them so that I could look back years from now and remember every aspect of our day! Kathy also does the best job at making your feel comfortable, and she genuinely wants you to enjoy being in front of the camera while she captures some of the most important moments of your life! Not only is Kathy a phenomenal photographer, but she is also an all-the-way-around incredible person! Her heart is so big, and she pours that passion and love into her work and her clients. If you are looking for someone to capture special moments that you'll cherish for a lifetime through photos that will take your breath away, bring a tear to your eye, and a smile to your heart, Kathy is exactly who you need! She will be your wedding photographer dream come true -- she certainly was mine!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Kathy is AMAZING! We loved having Kathy and her team be a part of our special day. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She came with great photo ideas and captured every little detail of our wedding. We can't wait to have her capture more special moments for us.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to even start when trying to decribe Kathy & team? I knew 2 things as soon as I got engaged; photos were most important to me & I had to have Kathy as my photographer. I am super picky about pictures & what I was looking for. I created countless Pintrest boards of shots I wanted captured, ideas, special requests & so much more & Kathy delivered every single thing flawlessy. When I didn’t know what I was doing or needed questions answered, Kathy was there. When things got crazy or plans changed she was there. She had help with her ready to assist in getting the shots she needed so it didn’t bother/interfere with the wedding party or getting ready. My meltdowns & bridezilla moments were brushed off & reassurance was always given. Beyond that & most importantly, the pictures that were taken are so amazingly beautiful & will be cherished for the rest of our lives. There were so many pictures taken, I can relieve the entire day through photos & not skip a beat. Moments I didnt remember, behind the scene shots, anything I could have ever imagined, Kathy did. Previews were up the next day & each day brought another beautiful shot. Thousands of gorgeous pictures were delivered to us so quickly it was like magic. I don’t think Kathy truly understands how amazing she is, or how much I loved working with her & every single shot she snapped for our day. I wouldn’t recommend anyone but her when it comes to photography. Thank you Kathy for everything you did to make our day special!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kathy and her team were exceptional to work with in every way!
J.Lennon

Profile Picture Janet, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy and her team did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding day and we would recommend her services to anyone.
She is such a kind person, and I can't imagine anyone else could have worked harder to insure we got all the perfects shots we requested and soo much more. But almost as important, she and her team were really good about blending into the background and not taking away from the wedding event. The photos are just amazing (she make us look GOOOD!). She was also very quick with sending us the final photos for us to share with our family and she had many high-quality professional options to have them printed as well. The day was absolutely perfect but it went by in such a blur. It is so wonderful to have these photos that captured all the beautiful details and precious moments for us to keep forever.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

I cannot express enough how thankful my husband and I are for Kathy Jennings Photography. Kathy is so kind and easy to get along with. Kathy makes you feel like you've know her forever. She is on top of things! Not one of my emails went unanswered and she is very quick to respond. The package we purchased included engagement pictures, bridal pictures, and all day wedding coverage. We drove from Richmond to Lexington for our engagement pictures and it was SO worth it. Kathy did a beautiful job and made is feel comfortable enough in front of the camera. She made us laugh a lot which made for some wonderful pictures. Kathy drove all the way to Richmond for my bridal shoot and she did an amazing job. Kathy was with me ALL day the day of the wedding. She captured the moments of me and all the girls getting ready while her assistant was with the guys taking pictures while they were getting ready. I didn't realize how crazy the day of the wedding is and all the details you don't notice until we looked through all of our pictures. Kathy captured everything! Kathy and her team are very hard working and there will you til the very end capturing every last moment. Choosing the Kathy Jennings team was one of the best decisions we made.

Profile Picture Jonni, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathy did a fantastic job photographing our wedding day! She captured every moment from the small details all the way to our sparkler send off! We could not be any happier with our wedding day photos.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough great things about Kathy Jenning’s Photography nor could I of asked for a better wedding photographer! She works hard to capture every moment to share your perfect story- from the tiniest details to the big fairy tale moments. Top notch quality! Professionalism at its best!

Profile Picture Hillary , 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathy is AMAZING! She captures every single special moment of your big day even down to the smallest moments. The quality is so good that you will want to purchase every photo taken!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/14/13, 1 Review