8 Reviews for Kathy Jennings Photography

Second Shooter (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
8 Kathy Jennings Photography Reviews

Kathy is AMAZING! We loved having Kathy and her team be a part of our special day. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She came with great photo ideas and captured every little detail of our wedding. We can't wait to have her capture more special moments for us.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to even start when trying to decribe Kathy & team? I knew 2 things as soon as I got engaged; photos were most important to me & I had to have Kathy as my photographer. I am super picky about pictures & what I was looking for. I created countless Pintrest boards of shots I wanted captured, ideas, special requests & so much more & Kathy delivered every single thing flawlessy. When I didn’t know what I was doing or needed questions answered, Kathy was there. When things got crazy or plans changed she was there. She had help with her ready to assist in getting the shots she needed so it didn’t bother/interfere with the wedding party or getting ready. My meltdowns & bridezilla moments were brushed off & reassurance was always given. Beyond that & most importantly, the pictures that were taken are so amazingly beautiful & will be cherished for the rest of our lives. There were so many pictures taken, I can relieve the entire day through photos & not skip a beat. Moments I didnt remember, behind the scene shots, anything I could have ever imagined, Kathy did. Previews were up the next day & each day brought another beautiful shot. Thousands of gorgeous pictures were delivered to us so quickly it was like magic. I don’t think Kathy truly understands how amazing she is, or how much I loved working with her & every single shot she snapped for our day. I wouldn’t recommend anyone but her when it comes to photography. Thank you Kathy for everything you did to make our day special!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kathy and her team were exceptional to work with in every way!
J.Lennon

Profile Picture Janet, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy and her team did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding day and we would recommend her services to anyone.
She is such a kind person, and I can't imagine anyone else could have worked harder to insure we got all the perfects shots we requested and soo much more. But almost as important, she and her team were really good about blending into the background and not taking away from the wedding event. The photos are just amazing (she make us look GOOOD!). She was also very quick with sending us the final photos for us to share with our family and she had many high-quality professional options to have them printed as well. The day was absolutely perfect but it went by in such a blur. It is so wonderful to have these photos that captured all the beautiful details and precious moments for us to keep forever.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

I cannot express enough how thankful my husband and I are for Kathy Jennings Photography. Kathy is so kind and easy to get along with. Kathy makes you feel like you've know her forever. She is on top of things! Not one of my emails went unanswered and she is very quick to respond. The package we purchased included engagement pictures, bridal pictures, and all day wedding coverage. We drove from Richmond to Lexington for our engagement pictures and it was SO worth it. Kathy did a beautiful job and made is feel comfortable enough in front of the camera. She made us laugh a lot which made for some wonderful pictures. Kathy drove all the way to Richmond for my bridal shoot and she did an amazing job. Kathy was with me ALL day the day of the wedding. She captured the moments of me and all the girls getting ready while her assistant was with the guys taking pictures while they were getting ready. I didn't realize how crazy the day of the wedding is and all the details you don't notice until we looked through all of our pictures. Kathy captured everything! Kathy and her team are very hard working and there will you til the very end capturing every last moment. Choosing the Kathy Jennings team was one of the best decisions we made.

Profile Picture Jonni, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathy did a fantastic job photographing our wedding day! She captured every moment from the small details all the way to our sparkler send off! We could not be any happier with our wedding day photos.

Photos
Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough great things about Kathy Jenning’s Photography nor could I of asked for a better wedding photographer! She works hard to capture every moment to share your perfect story- from the tiniest details to the big fairy tale moments. Top notch quality! Professionalism at its best!

Profile Picture Hillary , 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathy is AMAZING! She captures every single special moment of your big day even down to the smallest moments. The quality is so good that you will want to purchase every photo taken!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/14/13, 1 Review