Good Times

Laguna Beach, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,750
Availability Check your date

About Good Times

Our brand has been built on years of professional experience throughout California and continues to create Good Times with people who desire to have a carefree experience all across the country. Our Founder, Erin James, who graduated from Cal Poly Pomona and majored in hospitality, has welcomed a team of creators that also encompasses the same passion and joy for hospitality!

Event planning to us is the opportunity to fly freely in our creative element, something that Erin and Olivia (Our Lead Event Coordinator) love to do! Whether our clients are pursuing “day of” coordination or seeking a partnership with us, to be even more involved in the planning. We pride ourselves on our attention to communication, details and creating an experience that allows our clients to feel at ease and in good hands. :)

We have seen and done it ALL! From bustling a bride’s gown, to jumping behind a busy bar during cocktail hour, to parking Grandma’s car before the valet arrived!!! Although it can be a little crazy, we love what we do and it’s reflected in our dedication to all the wonderful people we’ve had the pleasure of planning with and creating lifelong friends. Any celebration is a production and special to the ones involved. We want our clients/guests to feel like we are apart of their family that day, with our bright smiles and “ready to do” attitudes!!

Let’s create a Good Time together!

Our planners love expressing couples’ personalities through a range of services. We are passionate about people and look forward to creating a good time for you and your loved ones. We offer the following services:

• Event Design
  • RSVP Management
  • Timelines
  • To-Do Lists

Areas Covered
Good Times serves Los Angeles, Orange County and the surrounding area. We are also open to planning your dream destination wedding.

The Rock Garden
Red bottoms
Red bottoms
Presidio lawn at avalon ps
Presidio lawn at avalon ps
A kiss to seal the night!
A kiss to seal the night!
The grand entrance!
Love the serious look!
Love the serious look!
Moody + romantic
Moody + romantic
Welcome friends + family!
Welcome friends + family!
Father of the bride
Summit house
Summit house
Christine & brian!
Christine & brian!
Details are really everything!
Details are really everything!
Good times

Good Times 5
Good Times 6
Good Times 7

Hannah · Married on 03/08/2019

Such a Great Day Thanks to Erin!

Erin was fantastic! We had her for the month of services and she was very responsive to my questions, was detailed in her scheduling and explanations, reminded me of small things that would've otherwise gone unattended/ would've been forgotten about, and was such a blessing on the day of. We met multiple times and each time, I left feeling much better that I had her on my team. I wanted to be fully present on our big day and having Erin allowed that to happen. Everything flowed so smoothly, she kept to the timeline and overall we had an amazing day. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Jaime Huston · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing! Stress free and organized. Enjoyed the process of getting my event planned.

I needed help planning my event and I reached out to Good Times Event Planning and Erin got back to me right away. She has taken all the stress away and helped me bring all my ideas together. She is very organized and prompt. I'm so grateful for her! She has a fantastic eye for these things and gets every single detail how you want it. You will not be disappointed I can guarantee that! I highly recommend her. Thank you Erin! You're truly amazing at what you do!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Award

Good Times FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2