Good Times Reviews

Good Times 3
Good Times 4
Good Times 5

Jaime Huston · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing! Stress free and organized. Enjoyed the process of getting my event planned.

I needed help planning my event and I reached out to Good Times Event Planning and Erin got back to me right away. She has taken all the stress away and helped me bring all my ideas together. She is very organized and prompt. I'm so grateful for her! She has a fantastic eye for these things and gets every single detail how you want it. You will not be disappointed I can guarantee that! I highly recommend her. Thank you Erin! You're truly amazing at what you do!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Desiree Horigan · Married on 09/04/2019

Wonderful!

Erin and her team did an incredible job of helping us plan our destination wedding. She reached out to vendors and found us some incredible people to work with! To top things off we were actually located in Japan the entire process of planning the big day so, Erin was crucial to executing the perfect wedding day to us. Unfortunately, we also had some contractual issues with the venue but Erin was quick to point it out and get everything situated. Thank you so much Erin!

Good Times 6
    Sent on 10/25/2019

Kristi Arthun · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing wedding planner from start to finish.

We wanted a beautiful, intimate wedding and Erin made all of our dreams come true. From start to finish Erin is the commensurate professional. She took all of our ideas (and came up with more amazing ideas that we hadn’t even thought of) and turned them into our dream wedding. All along the journey, she kept us informed, on task, and on time. Did I mention that she had less than 4 months to plan our wedding? Yeah, she’s a rock star! We were never stressed along the way because she handled everything. All we had to do was show up to our wedding. Our guests commented on how beautiful our wedding was. I couldn’t recommend Good times more!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

debra · Married on 07/13/2019

Great Services for Amazing Value! Really Cares About Helping Create A Great Day and Future.

Erin was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond what we originally thought we were paying for. We had done most of our planning ourselves but were in definite need of a day-of coordinator to handle everything to take our stresses away. She took care of contacting all our vendors for us to ensure everything was getting ready in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Wedding day was seamless, taking all stress away from us ensuring all that we planned went to plan and all our guests knew what to do without us having to tell them.

A very important note to show how amazing Erin was: We had a sand ceremony as part of our wedding ceremony, and at our rehearsal Erin overheard our officiant asking us if we had gotten white sand to go along with our colored sand to signify Jesus in our lives. We had totally forgotten to get white sand and couldn't figure out if we would have time to get it on our own. Erin, without being asked, went to the store after our rehearsal and got white sand for our wedding the following day.

The value of services felt tremendous. We honestly felt we paid far too little for the amazing service that Erin and Good Times provided us on our wedding day. If you are looking for a caring and great wedding coordinating service, you will get far more than you pay for at a great cost going with Good Times.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Planner

Erin is fabulous!!!
    She is awesome, sweet, caring, and will help diffuse any anxiety you may have as the big day approaches.
    She first met me in HB for some coffee as our initial meet. I thought that was very professional of her as we know not all personalities mesh well together. Like a tiger mother that I very well may turn into one day, I literally interviewed her and asked ridiculous things only an OCD person might ask. To be very honest, she answered every question like a champ, giving me details and scenarios of times things went not as planned, and how her and her team pulled through with the event. I was very impressed.
    During the planning process, she was there every step of the way, answering emails and calls, making trips out to meet the caterer with me, coming out to the rehearsal dinner, picking up props, and so much more!! After the wedding, EVERYTHING was put back in place.
    We always look at all these big names on insta accounts, and so forth, but you will get more than you pay for when you go with Erin and her crew.
    Thank you SO MUCH for making our big day a dream come true!!!
    Love, The Drinkwaters

Sent on 07/29/2019

Roxanne Castellano-Peralta · Married on 03/22/2019

Erin is amazing!

We cannot say enough great things about Erin. She was reccommended to us by a friend and we are so grateful for that. She is very warm, genuine, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. From the second we hired Erin she was on it. She is incredibly professional and her attention to detail is amazing. She was always responsive in a timely manner whether we were reaching out to her at 8 am in the morning or 10 o’clock at night. No matter how many last minute things we threw at her not once did she seem stressed or overwhelmed and she handled them with ease. We had a lot of specific personal details and she made sure that each one was executed perfectly. Not only did she bring our vision of what we wanted our wedding to be to life she exceeded it. She worked very well with all our vendors and made sure to be in contact with them from beginning to end. We had a large wedding party and she was able to keep everyone organized and on time. She had an assistant with her, Gabriel, who was also a pleasure to work with. The two of them made a great time. We recommend Erin to you for all your event planning needs, large or small, she’s your girl. She was the best investment we made for our wedding.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Hannah · Married on 03/08/2019

Such a Great Day Thanks to Erin!

Erin was fantastic! We had her for the month of services and she was very responsive to my questions, was detailed in her scheduling and explanations, reminded me of small things that would've otherwise gone unattended/ would've been forgotten about, and was such a blessing on the day of. We met multiple times and each time, I left feeling much better that I had her on my team. I wanted to be fully present on our big day and having Erin allowed that to happen. Everything flowed so smoothly, she kept to the timeline and overall we had an amazing day. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Jaynelle · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing!!!!

First off, If you are planning your own wedding, and think you don't need a coordinator, please believe me when i say YOU DO!! Hiring Erin was the best decision we made when planning our own wedding. We hired her as our day of coordinator, and she went above and beyond what we ever expected. She did everything from communicating with all the vendors, to table set up! She even unhooked my dress when it caught my shoe right before i walked down the aisle. She's responsive, attentive, and sweet af! My wedding day was amazing and as stress free as i think a wedding could be, and i owe it all to her!

Good Times 7
    Good Times 8
    Good Times 9
    Good Times 10
    Sent on 01/31/2019

Delia Caperon · Married on 12/15/2018

Erin was so flexible!

Erin was so flexible with our busy schedules and was patient with us. She allowed us to enjoy our wedding day through her help with the set up and making sure the day flowed smoothly.

Good Times 11
    Good Times 12
    Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Annabel

Annabel · Married on 11/24/2018

Bride Savior

Erin was the best day of coordinator I could have asked for, plus more. She was a last minute gift to myself a month from my wedding, and I'm so glad I went for it! Erin gave great advice on how to spruce up our backyard wedding, helped us set it all up, handled all our vendor details, and so much above and beyond. She filled many shoes of would be vendors at another party. From running out for larger garbage bags to handing out champagne for a toast, and announcing speeches. I even saw her bussing some tables- which she shouldn't have had to do; but that's just a testament to her commitment to making sure everything is going according to plan. I'm not sure if there were any snags during my wedding, and I think that's the point. Vendors came and went, things got set up, and broken down, as we enjoyed the company of all our guests.

In addition to being organized, and having everything run smoothly, Erin was also so nice, and professional. She was a great presence, which is important when you're inviting someone to be at your wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lorena · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect! Couldn't be happier!!

Erin was amazing! She helped us with every detail and I honestly wouldn't have been able to do it without her! She is outgoing and was able to execute what we wanted for our wedding. Everything from the planning to the final outcome was well done and we couldn't be happier. Erin took care of everything and I wasn't stressing about things needing to get done. She was very professional and very easy to talk to. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2018

N · Married on 10/27/2018

Above and beyond!

My husband and I seriously could not have pulled off the wedding without Erin. Our venue was very DIY, with us having to bring in pretty much everything. Erin brought all the million details together for us, she totally mastered executing our vision for the decor (which I can be super picky about!), she coordinated logistics, helped make the entire event look polished despite it having all the DIY components, and handled day of emergencies. This is not an exhaustive list because she did so much I would run out of space if I listed everything she did. An example of her professionalism and cool demeanor: a bartender I hired didn't show up the day of the wedding (with no warning), but my husband and I didn't even know about that until afterwards because she handled it so well.

I was really strict about being on a budget and I wasn't sure we should hire a coordinator, but after talking to Erin she immediately put me at ease with her knowledge about everything from food service to handling decor, etc. And I can say her services were our best spent money. Do not hesitate to hire Erin and Good Times, she really made our dream wedding happen.

*Photos are by Amanda VanVels Photography

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Leanna

Leanna Forcucci · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Day Of Coordinator!!!!

I was planning my entire wedding on my own with many DIY projects and MANY small details I wanted a specific way. The reception was at my sister's house with many moving parts during set up; DJ, decor, catering, bartender, flowers...etc and I knew about 6 months before the wedding that I was going to need someone in charge of all these things the day of the wedding so I could focus on being a bride. I started researching "Day Of" coordinators and found Erin. My husband and I liked her right away. She has a great personality and passion for what she does. Her communication throughout the process was great. We had a meeting about two weeks before the wedding to go over everything. I felt very confident in her handling everything the day of the ceremony. When our big day came, Erin was AWESOME!!!! She worked at a calm methodical pace and took care of most of the vendors without me ever making contact with them until the party was well under way. She did her best to make sure my vision of the decor was what I wanted and when I found small things that were not what my OCD vision had in mind, she adjusted everything quickly like it was no big deal. There were some things she did different than I had imagined and it actually looked better. We had a crazy wedding morning with a change of ceremony venue due to unexpected rain and she was calm and cool the entire time. Many people were blowing up my phone with all these changes and she eventually just took my phone and answered calls for me. When everyone got to the house after the ceremony the party was ready to start and she took care of all the details- from paper plates to timing of food service and even ran to the store to get more alcohol when we ran out of fireball...lol! She also made sure I always had a full glass of my favorite champagne and made sure the two of sat down to eat. I had the most amazing time at my reception and Erin was a huge part of that. I am in the entertainment industry and put on my own events all the time so to be able to be a guest at my own event was amazing. She handled the cleanup at the end and made sure all of my special DIY decor was safely packed away at the end of the night. We were blessed to have her be a part of our special day and my only regret is that we did not get a formal picture with Erin and were not able to give her a proper thank you at the end of the wedding- she slipped out knowing she did her job as we were still having a great time with our guests after the reception was formally over. You will not be disappointed with Erin of Good Times!!!!

Good Times 13
    Good Times 14
    Good Times 15
    Good Times 16
    Good Times 17
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Daphne · Married on 09/02/2018

Our experience with Erin was always a pleasure as she was very professional, personable and really listened to our ideas. She did an epic job in making our wedding day come together.

Good Times 18
    Good Times 19
    Good Times 20
    Good Times 21
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Marilee · Married on 07/28/2018

Above and beyond. Quick to respond and very helpful

Sent on 07/30/2018

Richard · Married on 07/28/2018

My now wife and I had the pleasure of working with Erin and her team during the planning process and on the day of our wedding! From the moment we contacted her, she was on top of her game. Quick to respond and very organized with every detail leading up to our big day.

Planning a wedding is much more overwhelming than I believe anyone realizes, until you are in the midst of finding a venue and securing vendors. Erin made us feel so at ease and confident in trusting her whenever we spoke. She helped guide us in the right direction and knew what we needed/envisioned each step of the way.

The best part of working with Erin and her team, was the fact that on the day of, we were able to enjoy ourselves and our guests. She calmed our nerves before walking down the aisle, made sure we had champagne waiting for us after the ceremony was through, catered to us with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails during photos and coordinated flawlessly with the photographers and DJ.

A lot of couples are convinced that they can do it all on their own, but we know that we would not have had the same memorable wedding, if it weren’t for Erin and her commitment to making our day everything we wanted!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Hailey · Married on 06/26/2018

You were the best! Thank you for everything! We could not have done it without you!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Stefania · Married on 09/22/2018

Erin James and her staff are amazing! We hired Erin to be our day of event coordinator for our daughter’s baptism, which included a cocktail reception, a catered dinner and dancing for 95 people! So there were a lot of details to be attended to before and during the event.

We could not have been happier with her services. Erin was available to answer questions and help us make some decisions before the event. And on the day of the party Erin—and her assistant Olivia—did an awesome job beautifully setting up the space and handling all the little issues and questions that come up during the course of a big event.

I feel like they really went above and beyond to make our event successful; they kept our catering staff on track, they graciously responded to any requests from our guests, and smoothly handled some issues that came up with the DJ. They never once seemed stressed or flustered and that really allowed us to just sit back relax and have a great time, which we did!

Thank you for helping make our celebration beautiful, fun, and relaxing! Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the evening and your presence. We definitely would not have had so much fun if you weren’t there working your magic behind the scenes.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kirk Kempker · Married on 12/01/2018

Easy Breezy

Erin and her team helped execute our wedding with ease. She's very professional and great at interacting with people. We had numerous guest comment on how friendly and helpful she was throughout the day. We were able to relax and really enjoy the whole day knowing that Erin was managing the logistics and keeping the evening going. She went above and beyond bringing some of her own last minute decor and running some extra errands for us. We really had a great time getting to know Erin and would easily recommend her.

Sent on 12/27/2018