Good Omen Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,895 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,895 Most Popular Price

Based in the Chicagoland area, Good Omen Photo is a traveling studio that delivers premier services to clients across the Midwest and abroad. Recently ranked in Expertise.com's "Top 7 Best Naperville Wedding Photographers" in 2021, lead photographer Damien (they/ them) pulls from years of experience as a published wedding, portrait, fine art and boudoir photographer. Damien captures these breathtaking moments next to their wife Gabi (she/her) as a married photographer duo.

Damien and Gabi bring unparalleled creativity when it comes to posed moments, having worked together for years as a photographer/model team. Candid shots come naturally as they move throughout the day with grace and kindness, also encouraging the best version of your guests to come alive in their photographs. Damien and Gabi welcome traditional and non-traditional weddings, elopements, LGBTQ+ weddings, cultural weddings and everything in between.

As a veteran who spent 12 years serving in the US Army, Damien takes discipline seriously and has much pride in their attention to detail. Gabi’s sharp focus comes from many years in surgery working the operating room, bringing that precision to her work behind the camera. These two experts in love and photography work very closely to their art, crafting every photo with extreme care and emotion.

Damien and Gabi see each opportunity with your most intimate moments as a true privilege, reminding them constantly of the love they share together. They tell your journey in a way that carries you from one photograph to the next, playing like the storyboard to a beautiful tale of romance. They consider future generations and how they will reflect on the special bond you share. They go above and beyond at every corner working as additional sets of eyes to ensure the smoothness of your day. Damien and Gabi are as much an experience as they are a service, bringing warmth and love and light to every photo shoot and event.

Good Omen Photography is looking forward to your big day. Damien covers events all across the United States and around the world. He offers a range of packages designed to suit a variety of needs and budgets. Wedding package features and options include a second photographer, 6 to 10 hours of event coverage, a highlights video, and wedding and parent albums. Damien is also available for engagement, boudoir, portrait, and trash-the-dress sessions.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,895

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Brittni
    Brittni R. Getting married on 09/09/2025

Amazing photographer

Damien is an incredible photographer. I have worked with him one on one for portrait work multiple times, both in home and on location. He made me feel incredibly comfortable, and I had a lot of fun working with him. My work with Damien is some of my all time favorite. Although I have not done wedding photos with him (yet!), I know that he'll do an amazing job capturing your special day.

Good Omen Photography's reply:

I appreciate your vote of confidence in me! Being a portrait photographer first really enhances my abilities in weddings. I feel like I can take those "must have" shots easily, and then get to play around with all the different artistic visions that circulate in my head. There's no other job for me as long as I live!
  • I
    Ingrid B. Married on 01/10/2022

Artistic and Professional

Good Omen Photography is a joy to work with. He is nice, professional, and the person you want behind the camera. He has a great artistic eye and is also good a helping pose subjects. Highly recommend!

Good Omen Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review, Ingrid! Working with other artistic people like yourself is always such a wonderful experience.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Damien & Gabi
Damien & Gabi
Owners

Hi! My name's Damien and I'm the pretty face of the business (shh don't tell my wife). I've had a camera in my hands since I was little, capturing the world around me as a safety net for my memories. Today I love to share my craft and vision with couples who resonate with our values. I identify as Two-Spirit, and I'm a step-parent to two incredible little artists. We proudly welcome people of any sexuality, gender identity and skin color.

My wife Gabi is a vision behind the lens as my second photographer and creative director. She is empathic, caring, and the best partner in love and art that I could ever ask for. Together we are Good Omen Photography and we can't wait to tell your story!

704 Benedetti Dr. Naperville, IL, 60563
630-448-2523

Call/Text any time.
Location of (Good Omen Photography)

Good Omen Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Good Omen Photography include in the starting price?

Good Omen Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Good Omen Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Good Omen Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Good Omen Photography offer?

Good Omen Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Good Omen Photography offer?

Good Omen Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Good Omen Photography offer for wedding events?

Good Omen Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Good Omen Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Good Omen Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding