Chicago Heights, Chicago Heights, IL 60411 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,335
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Golden LYT Photography

Golden LYT Photography produces contemporary and timeless images from weddings and other milestone events throughout Chicago Heights, Illinois, and beyond. The owner, LaTosha Pointer, is a dedicated professional who strives to capture unforgettable moments that are cherished for a lifetime. This photographer allows couples to be themselves as they flawlessly encapsulate the essence of their one-of-a-kind celebrations.

All services at Golden LYT Photography are conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. This allows LaTosha to focus solely on your wedding, giving it the attention to detail it deserves. Ahead of your big day, you and your loved one can take part in an engagement session. This provides you with an additional set of photos that celebrates your recent proposal. On the day of your wedding, LaTosha can be accompanied by a second photographer to ensure that every fleeting moment is forever frozen in time. All photos are captured through high-resolution cameras and are presented in several ways. Some of the final format items include, but are not limited to:

• Albums
nexusphotos 9921 51 2016871 161419128394626

Photos 13 Photos
Real Weddings 26 Photos

Golden LYT Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2335
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints

1 Real Wedding

Team of Golden LYT Photography

LaTosha Pointer

LaTosha Pointer

Lead Photographer

The best way to get to know me is to meet me! But until then, hi! My name is LaTosha pointer and I am the owner of Golden LYT Photography!

Believe it or not, this photography journey all started because my dad wanted to start a Youtube channel. I told him if he was going to try he couldn't be using his phone, so I bought a camera and learned how to use it. While I was getting my BFA in dance at the university of Illinois, my love for photography began to grow. I was taking dance portraits of my classmates and they actually liked my pictures! I then began to do portraits of my teachers, pageants, weddings, and family portraits. I soon discovered I love capturing special moments people can only experience once. I love creating spaces that allows people to embrace themselves in their full capacities and in ways they didn't imagine. For me, it's not always about the perfect picture but the perfect moment.

As I continued at U of I, achieving my Master’s in business management, I then realized, I could do this as a side hustle. I began to actually get paid for my work and i was proud of the pictures I was producing.

Now here I am 1 year later trying to make photography my main career. What happened in between me making photography a hustle and a full on business is my drive to positively impact the world around me. Inspirations are what drive me to make today better than yesterday. As I continue to develop who i am, i know photography will develop with me. So please, come be a part of my journey of creating a positive impact on this world, one smile at a time, and work with me. Thank you for visiting my Store front! I look forward to meeting you and hopefully shooting your special day!

-Blessings

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Chicago Heights Chicago Heights, IL, 60411 See on map
    Location of (Golden LYT Photography)