Golden State Productions

Petaluma, CA View map

$2,000 Most Popular Price

We are a boutique DJ Company with over 15 years of event experience. Owner DJ Saint Patrick has DJ'd for George Lucas, Giorgio Armani and appeared on ESPN national sporting events, yet has a down-to-earth, personable style. We go above and beyond and back up our service with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Contact us today to see why we are a step above the rest.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1700.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Andrea Married on 09/24/2016
    My wife left me in charge of one thing and one thing only at our wedding -- the music. Talk about pressure!

Thankfully, hiring DJ Saint Patrick made me look like a rock star. Throughout the whole process, Patrick was very responsive and I could definitely sense that he cared deeply about making our wedding special. He spent over an hour with my wife and I on the phone before the wedding, carefully going over the songs, styles, and structure for reception. He both listened to what we wanted and, once he had a sense of the vibe we were going for, offered helpful advice based on his experience.

On the day of the wedding, Patrick was a star. He showed up early to set up, and even pitched in to help out some of the other vendors. The equipment worked great (Patrick also provided the microphones for the ceremony) and the wireless mics were hardly noticeable. At the reception, he had everyone dancing the whole night long. He also did a great job of moving the evening along as the emcee without making the night all about him.

Both my wife and I could not be happier that we hired Patrick to DJ our wedding, and we could not recommend him more highly.
    Jackie Married on 06/13/2015
    We used DJ Wayne at Golden State Productions for our Sonoma wedding based on the recommendation of a friend. He was fantastic from start to finish. Golden State's website questionnaire was very thorough, allowing us to provide many of our song preferences as well as other insights on how we wanted the night to go. My husband is an amateur DJ and so had very specific ideas and detailed playlists for each segment of the wedding night. Wayne was responsive in collaborating with us, making sure he had all the music on our playlists and getting files from us where he didn't, making sure he was using the versions of songs that we preferred, etc. Wayne held a call with us a few weeks before the wedding (which he was flexible enough to let us reschedule last minute due to work conflicts), where we were able to talk through all aspects of the event and we had an opportunity to share with him what was most important to us, and he was able to ask us questions. That really facilitated the evening going just like we wanted it to.

Wayne set up in multiple locations at our venue for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and in each location the sound quality was good. He was a great MC - responsive but not intrusive. He also really paid attention to what was important to us and our families. My mom really wanted him to get everyone up and involved for the hora (Jewish dance), and he did a fantastic job, both timing the dance and encouraging participation. It was a highlight of the night, which brought a lot of joy to our families.

Overall, Wayne did a great job and I would highly recommend him and Golden State Productions.
    Rosanna Married on 09/07/2014
    We selected DJ Patrick and Golden State Productions after much research. We really wanted to music to be great but we were worried that with our very very diverse group of friends and family it would be hard to set the tone in a way that worked for all our guests. DJ Patrick was not only brilliant in the way he DJ'd but he was really just a pleasure to work with. He is so professional, he is relaxed, knowledgable and very intuitive. He knew when to dial the party up or down. We originally opted not to have additional uplighting or a photo booth but after some thought and consultation we decided to get both. The photo booth was AWESOME! I was afraid it would look less elegant but instead they have a more modern booth which they ran seamlessly ... and we and our guests LOVED it. Everyone had a blast. I would highly recommend DJ Saint Patrick (and the photo booth - it is 100% worth the extra money). Thanks so much, Patrick! You were a joy to work with - you are so nice and super talented. Thanks for helping to make our wedding party a hit!

120 4th St. #2522 Petaluma, CA, 94953
Location of (Golden State Productions)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding