Let’s be honest- the Gold Hill Hotel isn’t a palace or country club. But, if you are looking for a truly unique setting full of history and charm, with great people who work hard to please, superb food and oodles of beverage choices, then ours is the spot to tie the knot. We're also happy to help you build the rest of your vendor team with professionals who do great work.
A few highlights:
- Outdoor gazebo and patio for ceremonies and outdoor receptions up to 125 people.
- Historic Great Room and Saloon (with full bar), built in 1861 (Nevada's oldest hotel) with outdoor patio and hundred-mile views.
- Elegant restaurant that seats 70 for dinner.
- 17 rooms and lodges on site- you can rent the entire facility for the weekend and take it over.
- Executive chef, kitchen and wait staff with extensive fine dining restaurant and banquet experience.
- Reasonably priced menu options- buffet dinner starting at $25, plated meals from $30.
- Multi-service packages (lodging, ceremony venue, catering, etc)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
4 ReviewsWrite a review
21 photos · 12/05/2020
39 photos · 09/22/2018
Gold Hill Hotel Price Rates