Do you want more pricing details?
Let’s be honest- the Gold Hill Hotel isn’t a palace or country club. But, if you are looking for a truly unique setting full of history and charm, with great people who work hard to please, superb food and oodles of beverage choices, then ours is the spot to tie the knot. We're also happy to help you build the rest of your vendor team with professionals who do great work.
A few highlights:
- Outdoor gazebo and patio for ceremonies and outdoor receptions up to 100 people.
- Historic Great Room, built in 1861,and Saloon (with full bar), (Nevada's oldest continually operating hotel) with outdoor patio and hundred-mile views.
- Elegant restaurant that seats 50 for dinner.
- 12 rooms and 3 lodges on site- you can rent the entire facility for the weekend and take it over.
- Executive chef, kitchen and wait staff with extensive, dining, restaurant, and banquet experience.
- Reasonably priced menu options- buffet dinner starting at $42 and table service meals from $36.
- Multi-service packages (lodging, ceremony venue, catering, etc)
Venues you may like
See other venues that are popular with couples right now
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Beautiful venue and super easy to work with for someone who is terrible at planning
Wedding aug 9th 2020
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?