Going to the Chapel...

Annapolis, MD View map

Going to the Chapel... is a wedding planning service based in Annapolis, Maryland that proudly specializes in serving the military community. Jan, owner and planner, will help with every aspect of your wedding planning needs, meeting your budgetary goals while still giving you the wedding of your dreams. Through networking with vendors, creative forethought, detailed execution, and getting to know their clients, Going to the Chapel... endeavors to provide you with the most memorable and exciting wedding experience possible.

Because we at Going to the Chapel... understand that wedding planning is not an easy task, we endeavor your wedding planning a joyful and rewarding time in your life. Whether you need our service from the beginning of the planning process through the last dance at the reception, a day of coordinator or a simple consultation, we can develop a plan for your specic wishes and needs. We are reknowned for the following services:

• Ceremony
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,950

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 +4

Victoria Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing to Work With!

Working with Jan Wise was the best decision I made when planning our wedding. When we first started out she set meetings with all of our possible vendors which ultimately led to us having the most fabulous team on our actual wedding day. As the wedding got closer she was on top of timelines, our payments due, proofreading everything, and consistently brought things to my attention that I would have never even thought of. About two weeks before our wedding I sent her a long rambling email and Jan responded calmly and reassured me everything I asked about she had under control and that’s exactly what she was there for.
    Our actual wedding day was a dream come true and I know it’s because of Jan. I was worried about the venue set up and she assured that it not only met our expectations but exceeded them. My husband and I were exactly on time and where we needed to be, thank you to Jan’s timeline. If there were any snags I was unaware because handled them perfectly.
    Even after the wedding she followed up with things that had been left behind, including a few precious family heirlooms that meant a lot to get back.
    If given the choice I would absolutely work with Jan and Going to the Chapel again, and I highly recommend you hire her. All of your wedding needs and worries will be taken care of.

Going to the Chapel...'s reply:

Thank you for the glowing words, Tori. It was a pleasure to assist you in having everything perfectly planned and executed for you wedding. I thank you and Nico for your service and hope our paths cross again.

Warm regards,
    Jan
    Lainie Married on 04/27/2019

Life saver

If you are hesitant about hiring a wedding planner, don’t be. The extra “cost” is well worth the stress that comes with planning a wedding. My husband and I both were out of state and Jan gave me piece of mind every time I called her. I had some unexpected family health issues come up right before my wedding and Jan completely rearranged appointments and worked with vendors to help make my wedding day very special. She is very organized and thorough. Not to mention she is so sweet but stern when she needs to be. YOU WILL NOT REGRET JAN WISE
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 01/05/2019

Very responsive and reliable

Jan was very thorough and extremely responsive. She helped make the wedding day go smoothly.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Going to the Chapel... 1
Gift
Let's discuss your plans and dreams and discover how I can assist you in making lasting memories of your wedding day!

Pricing

C&J Entertainment Agency C&J Entertainment Agency Wedding DJs

We always love working with Going To the Chapel! Jan and her team are top notch, professional and very organized. Their attention to detail and client focused approach is fantastic! Highly recommend them and look forward to working with them at many more great weddings!

Leo Dj Photography Leo Dj Photography Wedding Photographers

Recently we were introduced to Jane Richman and the services she offers as a Military Wedding Consultant. Every bride and groom planning a Naval Academy wedding will find her to be extremely helpful, very friendly and highly resourceful. With her background as a Navy protocol officer combined with her detail-oriented nature, she is definitely the right person to guide you through the process of planning your dream wedding. So give Jane a call and discover why military brides and grooms are "Going to the Chapel..."

Fantastic Flowers Fantastic Flowers Wedding Florists

Jane is a must have for any bride not familiar with military protocol. She is great to work with! Bianca Fantastic Flowers

Annapolis, Maryland Annapolis, MD, 21401
410-615-8673
Location of (Going to the Chapel...)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding