GM Event Productions

4318 SW 9th Avenue, Cape Coral, FL 33914 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About GM Event Productions

My name is Garrett Mueller and I have been a DJ for 19 years. I have performed over 150 weddings in Southwest Florida over the last 10 years. My main venue is at Lani Kai Island Resort on Fort Myers Beach where I have been for 8 years. I'm not the kind of DJ that just sits there and plays music. I will be the first one out on the dance floor, if no one else is dancing, to break the ice. I recently got married which means you get two for the price of one. My wife is the business while I'm the entertainer. We have several packages and are happy to customize them for you and your guests. Please feel free to contact us at anytime for a free quote and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to be part of your special day.

Follow GM Event Productions on
Outdoor wedding
Outdoor wedding
Reception
Reception

18 Reviews for GM Event Productions

Skyler Durlacher · Married on 11/28/2018

Eventful and fun

Garrett and his team work very diligently. I was surprised how easily they could engage with the culture of the wedding and I know they are passionate about what they do. If your on the fence about hiring him, I’m telling you to move forward and JUST DO IT. You won’t be disappointed.

Kevin James · Married on 11/17/2018

Great DJ, Highly Recommended

Garrett was professional, but kept things fun at the same time. Great value for the service he provided.

Award

GM Event Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• GM Event Productions 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 4318 SW 9th Avenue Cape Coral, FL, 33914 See on map
    239-673-1984 (Phone number)
    239-699-6603 (Other Phone Number)