GlowByHerneet

Woburn, MA View map

Krishna K. Married on 06/13/2019

Wedding and reception hair and makeup

I don’t even know where to start from. She is so amazing and her hard work definitely shows on all the pics that are posted on instagram. She did an amazing job for my wedding and reception. I felt like a princess and Herneet made sure I was comfortable with the idea she had in her mind before she even started. She is an amazing women and I am so glad I got to meet her and have her do my makeover for my special day. Would recommend everybody to get her for their special day!
    Trisha Married on 01/18/2019
    Herneet was such a pleasure to work with she always responded in a timely manner and she was very accommodating. Her work was flawless for my engagement party to the point that I am trying to have her for my wedding in India in January! What a gem, i would recommend her to anyone and everyone!
    Gunjan P. Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing artist

From the very beginning Herneet listened to what I wanted and was available for all questions. She made me look flawless without overdoing it at each event and my pictures turned out amazing! She was professional and sweet throughout all the events. She made sure I was ok with everything before she left for the evening and even gave my coordinators a mini kit if anything needed to be touched up while she wasn’t there. Her work is amazing and it was without a doubt the best decision I made.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Woburn, MA, 01801
Location of (GlowByHerneet)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding