Glow Fairy Express

Norwalk, CT View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Norwalk, Connecticut, Glow FairyExpress is a professional self-tanning business specializing in pre-wedding preparations. This service is performed by Jennifer Rose, who has the know-how and skills to give you a beautiful tan. She uses only the best organic methods that leave your skin shining and even in color.

Instead of traveling to a busy salon, Glow Fairy Express will go to your location and work her services. She has three packages available for you to choose from, depending on your tanning needs. You don't have to worry about mess as Jennifer brings a tent and other supplies to avoid tan being put on other surfaces. In addition, Jennifer will also talk to you before and after your session to discuss preparations and aftercare for your new tan.

Services:

Winter Glow $75

• The lightest formula that delivers a fabulous natural glow.

Summer Glow $85

• A warm skin tone sunless tanning that delivers an even, more natural look for those with warmer skin tones

Express Glow $99

• Rapid sunless tan that allows you to shower off after 1-4 hours (depending on skin tone)
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Danielle C. Married on 11/11/2022

Outstanding!

Glow Fairy Express was so professional and sweet! She came to my house, the service was so easy and efficient! My spray tan was absolutely stunning, as well! I would highly recommend to anyone looking to be spray tanned!
    Gilynett M. Married on 11/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This service was top notch

This service was top notch. I was on a time crunch before a trip and Jennifer came to the rescue with all her merchandise and spray tanned me so well! The next day I woke up and looked like I had spent days in the carribean. I would recommend this service to everyone!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Deals

Glow Fairy Express 1
Offer

First Glow Offer: $10 OFF for all new clients!

Pricing

Team

Jennifer Rose
Jennifer Rose
Owner, Spray Tan Artist

GlowFairy Express is the first mobile tanning salon in Fairfield County. Maybe some of you are wondering, what exactly is a mobile tanning salon?

Well, let me break it down for you. It’s simple!

I bring my spray tanning service to you! I conveniently come to your location with all the necessary equipment to deliver a flawless, sunless glow.

My passion has always been to help women and men feel more confident in their own skin. I bring 10 + years of experience in the tanning industry where I have mastered my technique to perfection. Some of the products I represent are:

Organic - Vegan - Nut Free Products
Never Orange - Natural & Long-Lasting Results

Glow Fairy Express mission is to help change your life to a healthier you, each and every day.

Start today doing something healthier for yourself!

50 Spring Hill avenue Norwalk ct Norwalk, CT, 06850
2037227936
Location of (Glow Fairy Express)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding