1789 Bear Gap Road, Clarkesville, GA 30523 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Glen-Ella Springs Inn

Glen-Ella Springs Inn is a historic bed and breakfast country inn located 90 miles north of Atlanta in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in northeast Georgia. Over a century old and listed on the National Historical record, Glen-Ella Springs Inn & Meeting Place provides a magical setting for destination weddings. With an expansive 12 acre meadow and perennial flower gardens continually bursting with color, brides are sure to fall in love with all the ambiance and beauty the inn and property offers. There are 16 guests rooms on property which is ideal for your immediate family and wedding party lodging needs. The rooms are well appointed and all individually decorated. Our top of the line amenities such as luxury linens, specialty formulated soaps and lush bath towels and robes give your guests the feeling of being pampered during their stay.

The property is bordered by the Chattahoochee National Forest creating a aura of seclusion. There are several locations on site from which to choose for the actual ceremony and our wedding event coordinator will assist you every step of the way as you make your plans. Glen-Ella Springs Inn & Meeting Place is a haven guests return to regularly. As one of only 15 inns in Georgia admitted to the Select Registry of Distinguished Inns, you have the peace of mind which comes with this nationally recognized assurance of quality. Area outdoor attractions from North Georgia wineries to nationally recognized hiking trails make Glen-Ella Springs a very special getaway destination.

Follow Glen-Ella Springs Inn on

Glen-Ella Springs Inn 6
Glen-Ella Springs Inn 7

Vicki G · Married on 11/03/2018

Glen Ella 11/3/2018

Luci & Ed surpassed our expectations for our daughter's wedding at Glen Ella. Looking back there is not one thing we would have changed. As stressful as planning a long distance wedding can be Luci was always prompt in getting back with us about any questions we had. Her recommendations on vendors couldn't have been better. Thank you to our wedding coordinator Susan, DJ Rob Clark jr. and archbishop John. You all did an amazing job! One of things we loved most was being able to book the entire venue for the weekend. A very intimate setting for our family and friends. From Friday nights rehearsal dinner, to breakfast, to being able to set up lunch in the garden house. It could not have been more convenient and cozy. The food was incredible and the staff was great. We had so many friends and family tell us how delicious the food was, and how it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Thank you Luci and Ed for everything.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Tara · Married on 06/09/2018

Where do I even begin? Glen Ella is magical. The Inn itself is amazingly beautiful, but the owners, Luci and Ed, and their amazing staff really make this place so special. From day one, Luci was so responsive, genuine, and caring towards my husband and I. She always made us feel like such a priority, and always had time to chat with us about anything. We live in Brooklyn, so planning a wedding from 900 miles away is not an easy feat, but Luci helped us so much. She really knew how to make us feel at ease, and always assured us we were on the right track. She listened to our needs and wants, and made sure to be candid about the realities of certain things. She always reminded us that "This is your day, and we want you to be happy"...and we were. My husband and I love food, the outdoors, and being with our families. Glen Ella is the perfect back drop for anyone that feels this way. We expressed our love for food to Luci, and she worked with us to create a custom menu that fit our tastes. I attended UGA in Athens, and asked if they could recreate one of my favorite dishes (Praline Chicken) from an amazing Athens est. Last Resort... the staff and Luci were game!! We were also able to work together on a few special bites for our cocktail hour. This meant the world to my husband and I since cooking is such a big part of our relationship. I had so many guests tell me how delicious the food was, and how it was the best wedding meal they'd ever had. The accommodations at the inn are so cozy. It was the perfect backdrop for our natural, love filled nuptials. Not to mention panther creek runs along the property line :) It was so amazing to look out over my balcony the morning of our wedding, and see our family and friends mingling by the pool, or enjoying lunch by the beautiful garden. It was a community for the weekend. I could go on and on about how spectacular Luci, Ed, and their staff is, but you should visit and see for yourself! PS the bonfire space is amazing :)

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Glen-Ella Springs Inn 15
    Glen-Ella Springs Inn 16
    Glen-Ella Springs Inn 17

Emily · Married on 12/10/2016

Glen Ella is the perfect wedding venue. The Inn keepers Luci and Ed are the most kind, caring, and attentive people. They went over and beyond to make my day perfect. Luci was always quick to answer any of my questions and she helped me in any way she could. I highly recommend Glen Ella Springs, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. My guest are still talking about the beautiful venue, the incredible food, and the awe inspiring atmosphere of my wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Glen-Ella Springs Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,550.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 450.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Inn/B&B, Restaurant
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

• Drivetrain
    Drivetrain Wedding Bands

North Georgia's Best Venue!!!

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

I worked with Ed and Lucy on an event this May. They were so eager to help with anything that needed to be done, helping to make this wedding a true success. Glen Ella's staff was friendly and helpful. The venue was just beautiful. I would recommend working with Glen Ella springs because it was a positive experience for everyone involved. I hope to have the opportunity to work with them again soon!

• 1789 Bear Gap Road Clarkesville, GA, 30523 See on map