84 South Chestatee Street, Dahlonega, GA 30533 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About The Smith House

Say “I Do” at our completely private and beautifully landscaped outdoor wedding venue at The Smith House gardens. Located in the historical district of downtown Dahlonega, The Smith House was built in the mid 1890s as a wedding gift to Esther Caroline from her husband Captain Frank Hall. The grand house was complete in 1899 and the couple had their first child in the house.

Today extending the long tradition of happily ever after weddings, a couple will enjoy a relaxing outdoor wedding in the gardens. Let us help you capture the romance of days past with our experienced staff of wedding planners that will orchestrate your wedding day down to the intricate details to create a stress-free memorable day.

Submit a proposal to www.Smithhouse.com

Follow The Smith House on

Photos 24 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for The Smith House

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

I had my rehearsal dinner in the outdoor veranda at the Smith House in September, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire experience! Frieda was a DREAM to work with (even helping to give me advice on other vendors for our wedding) - she truly went above and beyond! As for the dinner itself, I can't count the number of people who said it was the best meal they'd ever eaten, or the amount of people who were stuffed by the end! The outdoor veranda provided the perfect fun, laid-back atmosphere and the lawn was the perfect area for our actual rehearsal. If you're considering booking with the Smith House, do yourself a favor and email Frieda!

Sent on 10/05/2018

We could not have been more pleased with our choice to use the Smith House for the catering for our wedding. The service they provide is absolutely exceptional. We looked at other caterers that charge twice the price and I honestly can't imagine the service and food would have been better. Frieda is really easy to work with and responsive and it is great that she comes to the events with her team. The food was so amazing - our families were raving about it - and Frieda makes the presentation beautiful. We LOVED everything. I would highly recommend the Smith House and Freida to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Missy · Married on 07/25/2015

This was the first wedding they had done a wedding at their new venue, I can't say enough about how wonderful and beautiful it was. We were at compasity with 185 guest but you would not have known this was their first wedding, everything went smooth and the staff was great to work with. Freida is a great person to work with, food and everything else was wonderful. Please consider this location if you are considering an upcoming wedding/reception all in one central location in downtown.

Sent on 01/12/2016

The Smith House FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

• 84 South Chestatee Street Dahlonega, 30533 See on map