Glammed by Kat

San Antonio, TX View map

Congratulations! Your day is finally here! Give my team and I the honor to make you and your loved ones look flawless on your special day. Weddings are our specialty but we also cater to other special events and we know how important it is for you to look impeccable on your big day. We provide high quality hair and make up services and we want to make sure that you will look and feel stunning on your special day. You deserve to be pampered by professionals. We offer on location or in studio makeup and hair services for San Antonio and the surrounding areas including Austin and Corpus Christi. We offer both traditional and airbrush makeup.

Take a look around at my photos, and reviews! Book with the best! We can't wait to hear from you!

Services Offered:
Glammed by Kat and her team offer on-site services so makeup and hair is fresh and ready for the wedding ceremony. We also offer consultations and trials to ensure your dream wedding look can come to life. Other services include:

False lashes
Multiple stylists
Eye makeup
Textured styling
Updos
Styling
Hair extensions (client must provide)

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the base price for pedicures?

$5

What is the starting price for facials?

$10

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$25

What is the starting price for body art?

$15

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$10

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$10

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Martha
    Martha G. Married on 03/27/2021

WOW - A++ - perfect hair and makeup

What can I say!! Kate and her team - absolutely amazing! Received so many compliments on my hair and makeup!! All I heard all day was I looked flawless and the makeup stayed on perfectly all day!! Thank you so much, and for making my mom and maid of honor feel extra special.
  • Trivino
    Trivino E. Married on 10/31/2020

Picture Perfect Make-up!

I had the pleasure of working with Glammed by Kat at a recent wedding! Kat was extremely professional and responsive with all communications leading up to the event. Her expertise with as a make-up artist is absolutely incredible! The bridal party glowed the entire time! Picture Perfect! And the best part is that their make-up lasted all night! If you're looking for an artist who will glam you with elegance and class, look no further! I highly recommend Kat for all of your beauty needs!
  • Elida
    Elida C. Married on 10/10/2020

Capell Wedding

I highly recommend Glammed by Kat. Katherine did an amazing job. My makeup was spotless - everything I wanted and flawlessly lasted long after the wedding. My hair style was prefect and held up nicely without pain. She not only was personable but professional and kind. But the real kudos doesn't just go to the beautiful hair and makeup but to her lugging equipment while 7 months pregnant 👏 👏!! Shows extreme dedication and love for her work. I can't thank her enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Team

Katherine Manrique
Katherine Manrique
Owner of Glammed by Kat, makeup & hairstylist

Hello I'm Katherine, the owner of Glammed by Kat " Makeup & Hairstyles." I'm so glad you are here! A few things to know about me. I’m from Denver Colorado, I was only 16 when I told my father that I wanted to be in the beauty industry. After a year and a half I graduated from Cosmetology in April of 2013. Shorty after I started working at a beauty salon where I would do cuts and colors. In May 2014 I graduated high school. I was still working at the beauty salon but I fell out of love with cuts and colors. So I decided to only specialize in makeup and hairstyling. That's when I fell in love with the beauty industry even more. Shortly after that I meet my husband and moved to San Antonio, Texas in September of 2015 (yes, I do miss Denver) . I’m happily married, we don’t have little ones yet but my dog Spot is our child. On the weekdays I work with Christina Ramirez, who is an amazing Senior portraits photographer (Christina Ramirez Photography). As for my weekends my glam team and I cater to my beautiful brides and their bridal party. I love doing makeup & hair as a full-time job.

Sandy Ruiz
Sandy Ruiz
Makeup & hairstylist

Hello my name is Sandy. I am a mother to three beautiful childern, and I am a wife. About 9 years ago I started this project in the beauty industry and so far it has became my passion. Being a makeup artist and hairstylist is my evryday drive.

Julie Hall
Julie Hall
Makeup & hairstylist

Hello my name is Julie, I am a mother to a beautiful boy. I have been in the beauty industry over 10 years. I love doing makeup and hair, seeing people smile makes my job so much easier.

• Eyeronic Love
    Rating 5.0 out of 5 , 68 Reviews
    · Wedding Photographers

5714 NW Loop 410 Suite 300 San Antonio, TX, 78238

Hours Mon 6:00 am – 6:00 pm Tue 6:00 am – 6:00 pm Wed 6:00 am – 6:00 pm Thu 6:00 am – 6:00 pm Fri 6:00 am – 6:00 pm Sat 6:00 am – 6:00 pm Sun 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location of (Glammed by Kat)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding