Eyeronic Love

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

First things first, let's recognize the REAL reason why you’re here. You found the love of your life, best friend, partner in crime, AKA the person you feel the most comfortable with and that’s just the best thing ever. We’re all just out here searching for our person and I’m so delighted that you not only found yours, but you decided together to make this commitment and I’m just so freaking happy for the both of you!!!

Now, about you and your special day. Every wedding is different and I’m here to capture yours exactly as it is, however traditional or unique, from the boho bride to the lavish groom, I’m here for you and take a personal responsibility in capturing your day, your moments and feels, exactly as they are. I truly delight in the candid, all those little moments that happen unplanned, but I’m also very trained and capable of capturing classic portraits that you and your family will treasure forever. From creatively captured stills of your keepsakes, authentic closeups of just you two, your first dance, the big send off, I will capture it all beautifully and truthfully.

Just a very quick bio - I'm a San Antonio native, graduated from The Art Institute of Austin in 2013 with a BFA in photography and immediately moved to Hawaii to work on a cruise ship as a photographer specializing in adventure sessions + elopements on the beaches of Kauai. Eyeronic Love was born in 2015 when I moved back home to The Alamo City to start my own photography business!! Having shot over 100 weddings + elopements since then, I can say confidently that I fucking love my job. With my education and experience you can rest assured I’m completely technically sound to capture your moments, but it’s my fun personality, confidence, and creativity that sets me apart. If you want to literally be in tears when you view your photos, but also have your photographer basically be your best friend, you found her!! Let me show off your AUTHENTIC SELF!!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Celina Getting married on 11/10/2023

Fast and Amazing!!!

I stumbled across Jackie’s Instagram page and completely fell in love with how happy and genuine the couples looked! I wanted her to capture this side of us for our engagement photos! She responded to my request in one day and sent over the sneak peeks the following morning after our shoot! I was shocked! Not only was she professional, fast but also down to earth and very helpful when it came to making us feel less awkward in front of the camera! Thanks again Jackie 💕
  • Joan
    Joan T. Getting married on 11/11/2022

Such Talent, Such Wow

Jackie is nothing short of amazing! My fiancé and I are always awkward with pictures haha but she totally made our session comfortable and fun! Not only that, but the quality of her work is like magic! She captioned a lot of candid moments that we don't even remember happening and were thankful she did! I can't really think of anything bad to say, I mean communication is good, her photo deliveries are great, her reels are hilarious, plus you only pay a $500 deposit! I'm excited to have her photograph our special day!

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thank you so much Joan!! Ya'll are so cute and I loved hanging out at The Pearl with you both. Can't wait for your wedding day!! 💖🥳

xx Jackie
  • Briana
    Briana T. Married on 02/22/2022

A-ma-zing!

Jackie is so amazing! as soon as we saw her work we knew we wanted her to capture our elopement. and she captured every beautiful moment💗 she was so sweet and even got our little one to smile when he needed to lol!

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thank you so much Briana!! So happy for you and your beautiful family!!! Ya'll are the sweetest 💖

xx Jackie

24 photos · 05/18/2019

Deals

Eyeronic Love 1
Offer

Planning a wedding in France? Maybe Australia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Iceland? This deal is for YOU. Once a year I am giving away free wedding photography services to a couple getting married internationally! That's right. I am looking to award YOU for choosing to get married in an exotic place. Message me for more details!

*Cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons*

Tiffany Himes Photography Tiffany Himes Photography Wedding Photographers

Jackie is a wonderful photographer. Her charm will make you feel like you’ve all know each other for years. I’ve had the chance to work with her for a couple of years while we were in Hawaii and with her easy going personality makes her photo sessions seem effortless!! She knows what her clients need and her photo talent is simply amazing. Jackie does something not a lot of other photographers do. She is creatively driven and likes to experiment with film and light if given the chance. Which then creates amazing one of a kind photographs of your special day. Jackie wants to capture your once in a life time moments. Booking her would be an excellent choice!

Solely For You Photos Solely For You Photos Photo Booths

Jackie is wonderful. She is very detailed and professional. She is prompt, creative and has an amazing eye. I look so forward to working with her more in the future.

300 Alamo Plaza San Antonio, TX, 78247
Location of (Eyeronic Love)

Eyeronic Love frequently asked questions

What photography services does Eyeronic Love include in the starting price?

Eyeronic Love includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Eyeronic Love include in their most popular wedding package?

Eyeronic Love includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Eyeronic Love offer?

Eyeronic Love offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Eyeronic Love offer?

Eyeronic Love offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Eyeronic Love offer for wedding events?

Eyeronic Love offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Eyeronic Love and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Eyeronic Love is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Eyeronic Love offer?

Eyeronic Love currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding