Eyeronic Love Reviews

Eyeronic Love 5
  • DANIEL

DANIEL AGUILAR · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Fit Possible

If you're in the market for a photographer to capture your event, look no further. She was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding.

Jackie embodies everything you can ask for in a photographer:

Punctual - pre-meeting, day of and at each special moment throughout the night

Professional - she handled business when the time came, coordinating and organizing all members for the various shots we needed taken

Personable - she got along great with everyone at the wedding and was joking around with us too

Discreet - I can't tell you how many of our guests mentioned how she blended into the background and didn't make our wedding feel like paparazzi was flooding the scenes, yet she was there to capture every meaningful moment

Meticulous - there were small, simple things we were doing when posing for photographs where she made tiny tweaks that changed the feel of a photograph

Master Craftswoman - This one is harder to detail, however, when you see your photos you'll understand. Her work is completely fit for publication in wedding catalogs or any publication for that matter

Eyeronic Love 6
    Eyeronic Love 7
    Sent on 10/17/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Incredibly thankful for all the kind words Daniel. It means so much to me that you would write all this, before even seeing all of your photos! Happy to have been a part of yours and Alexandria's special day. Can't wait to share all of moments I captured!!

Baylee Hoffman · Married on 09/21/2019

Jackie is amazing!!!

We LOVE Jackie! From her fun and warm personality to the incredible portraits and raw memories she delivered to us from our wedding day, she’s hands down the best decision we made about our wedding (outside of deciding to marry one another - lol!) If you want to feel comfortable in front of the lens and get genuine photographs that are unlike the traditional posed shots, Jackie is your girl. I typically hate getting my picture taken, but with Jackie you kind of feel like you’re just hanging out with a friend.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thanks so much Baylee! It was so fun hanging out and taking your pictures! Best of luck to you in the future.

Vanessa Ann Reveles · Married on 09/09/2019

A true professional

Jackie, the owner is so awesome. She’s super professional all while being very approachable and personable. She’s reliable and always on time to all scheduled appointments! She gave a lot of variations on photos and had a very creative hands on approach. She was super patient and gave clear directions while explaining her vision and sticking to timelines. I would highly recommend her and will use here services again in the future!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thanks Vanessa! I appreciate the thoughtful review :) Always love taking photos of your family!! xx Jackie
  • Jan

Jan Kaufman Lockhart · Married on 09/09/2019

Unique wedding photos

Jackie was awesome! She not only took the normal, traditional photos at our son's wedding that you expect to see, but she got beautiful, creative candid shots that captured the uniqueness of the evening. She was totally unobtrusive, yet from the great pictures we got, she seemed to be everywhere. She has a wonderful eye and knows exactly when to take the shot. I cannot say enough about the quality of work she did. She was totally professional, easy to work with, patient, and kind. If you want a talented photographer to capture your special day, trust Jackie!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Jan, thank you so much! There's a part of me that's always feeling like I'm getting in the way and bugging people to get the best shot (obviously a small part as it doesn't stop me from just going for it) and I truly appreciate your note about being unobtrusive!! Enjoy the photos. It was such a beautiful day!

Deborrah Read · Married on 09/09/2019

Fantastic professional and natural Photos

Jackie shot my daughter’s Wedding and it’s difficult choosing only a few to display. All the photos came out so beautiful, she has a very talented eye.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thank you Debbie! I had a hard time narrowing down which photos to edit myself. It was just such a beautiful day! Enjoy the memories :) xx Jackie

Taylor Roper Comeau · Married on 08/03/2019

In Love w/ Eyeronic Love

Planning a wedding by myself was pretty scary, and I couldn't have done it without Jackie. She made everything so easy when it came to the photography. From reviewing my Pinterest board, making formal family suggestions, driving all the way out to Comfort, and even extending her time limit, she really went above and beyond. My wedding pictures were very important to me and my husband and everything Jackie gave us was stunning. She even sent edited highlights a few hours after our big day! Her turnaround time was about a month and she sends the pictures with the cutest custom USB drive (it was truly the icing on the cake). Look no further- she is your gal. For pictures from my big day, follow me on Pinterest @taylormarier97

Eyeronic Love 8
    Eyeronic Love 17
    Eyeronic Love 18
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thank you Taylor!! Such a fun day. I'd drive out to Comfort anytime :) Cheers to you and Nicholas!! xx Jackie
  • Kenzie

Kenzie · Married on 06/29/2019

Jackie was amazing!

She was so flexible and helpful not only on the day of but also leading up to the wedding. She answered all my questions and really made herself available for me during the craziness of wedding prep. Our photos were amazing, she did such a spectacular job I can not recommend her enough.

Eyeronic Love 19
    Eyeronic Love 20
    Eyeronic Love 21
    Eyeronic Love 22
    Eyeronic Love 23
    Eyeronic Love 24
    Sent on 08/09/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Kenzie thank you so much! It was such a beautiful wedding and you + JR are adorable! So happy for y’all 💖
    Xx Jackie
  • Pilar

Pilar Helferich · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!

Eyeronic Love photographed our daughter's wedding reception at The Tillery Kitchen in Austin. Jackie captured the celebration beautifully. She was professional and super accommodating. Wonderful to work with and the photos were beautiful! She provided the links to all of our photos very quickly and even provided different edits! I would definitely use Jackie again for our professional photography.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thank you Pilar! It was a lovely day :) Very happy for you and your family. Erika and Larry make a beautiful couple!

• Shawn

Shawn · Married on 05/18/2019

Super Professional and Flexible

Jackie from Eyeronic is with you from start to finish. We booked Eyeronic for our engagement photos and they came out super awesome with the theme of nature and earth. So we decided to book Eyeronic for our wedding.
    Jackie is very professional and flexible.
    We are thankful to have Eyeronic to capture every memory of our wedding. #LoveIsLove

Sent on 04/14/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Shawn! Can't wait for your wedding. It's going to be incredible!! xx Jackie

Hansford Gonzales · Married on 04/06/2019

Hands down, best in town

Yay!! Jackie is the best!! She shot our wedding last month and we just got the pictures - so fast btw. She’s such a pleasure to work with, so easy to get along with and makes everything so comfortable and relaxing. To top it all of, the pictures are AMAZING!! Like exactly what I imagined but 100 times better. My family and friends were so impressed with her professionalism on the wedding day because of course, there were some hiccups and change of plans but she was on it. Easy going and helpful :) if you’re looking for the best photographer in San Antonio look no further!! Jackie is the best hands down.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

No, you're the best! Thank you so much for the kind review, I truly appreciate it Hansford!! xx Jackie
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/23/2019

Lockhart Hillcountry Wedding

Our wedding would not have been as beautiful if Jackie wasn't our photographer. She did such an amazing job and was very detailed with her work. Our photos turned out incredible and she was so fast at getting them to us. If you’re looking for an amazing talented photographer Jackie is your girl. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and is really good at helping direct you for good poses too.

Eyeronic Love 25
    Eyeronic Love 26
    Eyeronic Love 27
    Eyeronic Love 28
    Sent on 10/15/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thanks Tori!! Your wedding was so special and beautiful. Congratulations to you and Caton ❤️
  • the.ninaverse

Nina · Married on 03/22/2019

Jackie, we are so grateful for you :)

My husband and I are so glad we found Jackie. Not only is she an AMAZING photographer, but she’s also a wonderful, down to earth individual. On top of being very accommodating, her replies to all of our questions and concerns were instantaneous. Jackie made the whole process relaxing, enjoyable & stress-free from beginning to end. She is a great person to work with and does an excellent job. We recently received our wedding photos and they came out absolutely beautiful, both staged and candid. We highly recommend Jackie to anyone and everyone!!!

Eyeronic Love 29
    Eyeronic Love 30
    Sent on 05/02/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

I'm so happy you chose Eyeronic Love to photograph your special day!! What a great wedding. It was so much fun! Thank you for the kind review :)

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2018

Grateful for Eyeronic Love!

I cannot tell you how impressed we were with Jackie at Eyeronic Love. Jackie was our photographer at our wedding at the end of December. She was not only a great photographer, but she was also extremely helpful throughout our wedding day. She made me feel at ease because she was calm and confident. We recently got our photos back and are truly thrilled with how they turned out. They have beautiful lighting and there are so many great candid shots. We are so grateful.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! Your wedding was a fun one filled with love and happiness. Happy we made it down to the golf course for pictures :) xx Jackie

Eka · Married on 10/27/2018

Memories to last a lifetime!

I will try to describe how satisfied and happy I am doing business with Eyeronic Love. Jackie is a very personable, fun, prompt and professional photographer. In search of wedding photographers, I’ve done countless hours of research, been to three different bridal expos and multiple in-person appointments. Call me a lunatic but when it comes to weddings, photos will be the one thing that will help me and my future family reflect back on this very special day for the rest of our lives. I was looking for a photographer who can help me, or anyone who’s looking at our wedding photos, relive that very special day with candid photos filled with raw and unfiltered (read: less cheesy poses) emotions that best describe that day. I made a decision by going with Jackie and not only did she understand my vision, she delivered above and beyond my wildest expectations. We went with the Classic Package where I chose to do the Bridal Session instead of the Engagement Session (we had done this prior) and the package comes with an extra photographer, prints and most importantly the Premiere 10x10 album. We did the Bridal Session a couple of months before the wedding and I highly recommend this to bride-to-be’s because this is that rare opportunity where you get to try your MUA, hair stylist, photographer, shoes, dress, bouquet, etc. and you are the sole subject during the session so everything is focused on you (and your dress of course!) The second photographer definitely helped capture a different angle that compliments, and at times enhances, the first. During the months of planning, I had a dozen different Pinterest ideas that I’d like to do so Jackie and I worked together on bringing those ideas to life and she was always very prompt with her responses. The photo edits come out fast, too! I was surprised to get the 3000+ photos within a month. It took a while for me to choose which photos will make it to the album, because there are so many great ones to choose from, but when it was finally put together the Premier album is by far the best wedding album I’ve seen and better than the half a dozen different studies that I visited. Its high resolution and quality of paper will, without a doubt, outlive us. Overall, I’m extremely satisfied with the products, overall experience and the amazing value that I get from doing business with Jackie and her team.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Eka! Thank you so much for the detailed & thoughtful review. Working with you was a pleasure and I feel honored still that you chose Eyeronic Love to photograph your special day. I wish a lifetime of happiness to you and Darren!

• Kathy

Kathy · Married on 10/07/2018

Jackie is the best

On our wedding it rained but Jackie took photos and you couldn't even tell...all the photos were beautiful!! Jackie has a unique eye and made a simple photo pop!!! We love every single photo she took!! She is totally AWESOME!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Eyeronic Love's reply:

So happy you loved the photos Kathy and thank you for choosing me to be your wedding photographer! The rain made the day that much more special :) Congratulations to you and Rick
  • Teri

Teri · Married on 09/15/2018

So Many Stars!

I can not even begin to explain how amazing Jackie is! She was so kind on our big day, on top of being everything a photographer should be. She was so professional and well organized. She was quick to respond during the planning process and always willing to accommodate. Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking. I am beyond pleased with her and her work. I definitely recommend!

Eyeronic Love 31
    Eyeronic Love 43
    Eyeronic Love 44
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thank you Teri! Your wedding was so special!! The rain throughout the morning gave the campgrounds such a magical quality that would be impossible to recreate :) and the fact that it cleared up just in time for the ceremony?! Spectacular. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer. I wish you and Eric a lifetime of happiness together ❤️
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 05/24/2018

We got married on a cruise in May 2018 and had Jackie join us for our event. Her attention to details helped us to perfectly capture our big day. Our guests were impressed with her professionalism and raved about her- we've had endless compliments about her work. She truly does an amazing job- we absolutely love all of our pictures. She responds quickly to messages and is great to work with. I highly recommend her for a destination wedding.

Eyeronic Love 45
    Eyeronic Love 51
    Eyeronic Love 52
    Sent on 08/19/2018

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Erika! Thank you for the thoughtful review. I’m still in awe of your wedding and forever thankful that you chose me to photograph your wedding. Hopefully we’ll cross paths again someday! Can’t wait to see your little family grow! xx Jackie

Alexsis · Married on 04/28/2018

She’s perfect!

If I ever need a photographer then it will definitely be Jackie! She took every picture that I specifically asked for and more! She captured so many beautiful moments that I will cherish for years to come!
    It was like she was everywhere and no where at the same time. What I meant by that is she caught literally everything perfect and you wouldn’t have even noticed she was there. We didn’t have to stop to get “the perfect shot” because she had already caught it. I love every picture, my favorites are the ones where you see everyone having a great time and nothing looked fired. Everyone was comfortable taking picture with her and she made everything so easy!
    She is also very organized, I love the fact that she had a list of all the pictures that I wanted and who I wanted her to take pictures of. After the wedding she had everything edited and delivered very fast. I put things off so much and procrastinate so much that I kind of drug on the process long then it should have been, she was very patient with me and help me go through the process as quick and easy as possible. Her photos are the center of attention in my house and the photo album is perfect. I will recommend her a million time and more, if you’re debating on hiring her for any event then please do! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review Alexsis! I hope you enjoy the wedding album for years to come :) xx Jackie

Jerica · Married on 04/06/2018

I am writing this before I even see the pictures, because I can't contain how AMAZING Jackie is.

She is professional, organized, and extremely helpful. When I was running around my hotel, she stopped to ask if I needed help with anything! She stayed calm through all the craziness, and even acted as a coordinator when she had to be. I appreciated everything she did for me, and I can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Jerica, you are such a sweetheart! I just did whatever was needed to help your day go smoothly. It's what every bride deserves! & i'm so excited to edit your pictures, the sky lanterns at the end of the night were such a treat and a beautiful sight, even if a few of them didn't make it to the sky lol! Thank you for the kind review :)
    xo, Jackie
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/24/2018

Jackie is a great photographer. I love her work, very professional. Definitely would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 04/11/2018

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Hi Yvonne! I appreciate the kind review :) Your wedding was beautiful. Can't wait for you to see your photos! xo Jackie

Keisha · Married on 03/10/2018

Jackie was awesome! She was referred by Solely4uPhotos the company I booked my photo booth through and I was so excited . She did my sons first birthday shoot.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thanks Keisha! Your family is the best!! I could take pictures of that little baby all day :)
    xo Jackie

Stephanie · Married on 03/03/2018

Jackie was awesome. She made the pictures amazing. Even though it rained the whole time she somehow made the pictures come out looking magical.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! The rain added a magical touch :)

Cassie · event on: 02/13/2018

Jackie was the best decision we ever made! She is organized, timely, and well prepared. She was open to our ideas/vision and was able to encorporate her professional experience to ensure our photographs were perfect! She has a real artistic eye for capturing those candid moments as well as posed ones. We loved how personable she was and easy to be ourselves around, especially in front of the camera. We continue to hire her for all our special events!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Janice · Married on 12/23/2017

I would highly recommend Jackie , she was very professional, charismatic and fun. Her ability to coordinate groups etc was amazing and her expertise is live shots while she blends into the background. Not many photographers were willing to work the day before Xmas Eve but she did, of course most importantly her photos are amazing . Thanks again Jackie .

Sent on 02/28/2018

Eyeronic Love's reply:

Thank you Janice for the kind words!! Best of luck to you in 2018 :)

Jenny · Married on 12/08/2017

Jackie was an amazing photographer! She was very professional, so kind and understanding. Definetly what I needed as a anxious bride! She made all the photos with family and wedding party very easy and we are so impressed how all the photos turned out so beautiful! Thank you Jackie

Sent on 02/28/2018

Eyeronic Love's reply:

It's easy when working with such awesome people!! Your family and friends were so loving, and you didn't seem anxious one bit :) thank you for the kind review Jenny!!