Glam Bridal Beauty

Frederick, MD View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Thank you for choosing Glam Bridal Beauty by Ashley Chin!

www.facebook.com/glambridalbeauty

Instagram: GlamBridalBeauty

#GlamBridalBeauty

Ashley Chin is a licensed Cosmetologist who provides flawless on-site Bridal Hair & Makeup services! She received her training from The Temple, A Paul Mitchell School and Ultimate Face Cosmetics. Ashley is committed to professionalism and complete customer satisfaction. She brings a calm to your wedding day as she works to glam you and your Bridal Party!

Hair & Makeup services provided for the following:

Brides

Bridesmaids

Junior Bridesmaids

Flower Girls

Mother of the Bride/Groom

Family Members

A full hair and makeup kit will be provided, including all tools, hair products, implements, all makeup, brushes, sanitation implements, false lashes, etc.

Airbrush Makeup is included and recommended for a flawless, long lasting, photo finish face!

Upon request, you may design a Signature Bridal Collection, created specially for your Bridal Party. In these Signature Bridal Collections, one "look" or "detail" may be incorporated into each hairstyle to create consistency and creative beauty. For example, all bridesmaids may have a specific type of braid incorporated into different hairstyles(updo, curls, low side-bun, etc). This allows the bridesmaids to choose their favorite hairstyle, while having consistency with the Bridal Party.

Contact Ashley!

(301)471-0048

ashleyc@glambridalbeauty.com

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Gratuity
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Amanda B. Married on 09/10/2022

Expectations Exceeded!

After my trial with Lauren, I was obsessed! The day far exceeded any expectations we had. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and so did all of my bridesmaids and mother in-law. Ashley was so responsive and Lauren and Jami were so great! Everyone especially made comments about how spectacular my mom looked which I know made her feel amazing too. We couldn't have done it without Glam Bridal Beauty!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany J. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING experience, would do it again!!

My lovely cousin actually booked Glam Bridal Beauty a few months before my wedding for me. Ashley was LOVELY from the very beginning! I was nervous, but she explained everything super clearly, was always responsive, and was so supportive and reassuring. Even up to days before my wedding she would give me all of the reassurance whenever I texted her.
    The trial run/ wedding day was so wonderful, the fees were reasonable, and the overall experience was completely worth it. I was so beautiful, and my makeup and hair stayed for 11+ hours! She did my mother and mother in law's makeup as well, and I almost cried at how gorgeous they were. I did actually cry several times at my wedding and the makeup stayed on the whole time.
    Ashley is super talented, and her personality is so sweet and wonderful. I literally could not stop looking at my wedding pictures.
    Ashley is the makeup artist you need to have at your wedding! I cannot stress how much I recommend her! Thank you so much for making my day perfect.
    Brittany Married on 06/04/2022

Wedding Day Beauty

Ashley recently did hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party, and I highly recommend Glam Bridal Beauty services for your wedding day! Ashley was so easy to work with, and very responsive. She was able to create the look I had envisioned with very little guidance. On the wedding day Ashley was so efficient and kept us ahead of schedule. Ashley was so kind and had such a calm demeanor that helped keep the getting ready process stress free, which was much appreciated! She created flawless hair and makeup looks for my bridal party that held up perfectly throughout a long wedding day. I couldn鈥檛 be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out, and how beautifully it photographed.
  • illustration stars

84 photos 路 11/02/2018
  • Dennis & Joanna
    34 photos 路 09/02/2018

Creative DeeJays Creative DeeJays Wedding DJs

Ashley is amazing at what she does - truly an artist! Her work is gorgeous (follow her on instagram), she is the friendliest person I know, and is absolutely professional. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life - I promise you will never look and feel more beautiful with Ashley as part of your big day.

Nikki Kauzlarich Photography Nikki Kauzlarich Photography Wedding Photographers

You seriously cannot go wrong with hiring Ashley! Hair and makeup is always perfect and you will feel at ease as she is making you feel like a princess.

Sokolov Photography Sokolov Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley is a great professional to work with. Easy-going and positive attitude, great artistic taste and brilliant skills will leave you with flawless results on your special day! We highly recommend Glam Bridal Beauty to our brides.

4969 Westview Drive, Suite #1 Frederick, MD, 21704
Location of (Glam Bridal Beauty)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding