Glace Cakes

Austin, TX View map

Glace Cakes is a delightful and delicious wedding cake business based in Austin, Texas. Owner Daniela Arini gained her inspiration and passion for baking from her grandfather. She was classically trained and began her baking career in New York City. After her business expanded there, she moved to her present location in 2017. Now, her husband, who is also a talented and experienced baker, bakes the cakes that are served on a couple’s big day.

Regardless of the style of cake that you choose, Glace Cakes is adamant about only adding in the finest ingredients. If you have any dietary needs like gluten free, lactose free, nut free, or vegan, your cake can be prepared with those needs in mind. Your cake will truly be one-of-a-kind and unlike any done before it. In addition to cakes, the team can bake up the following other types of desserts:

• Cake pops
  • Dessert buffet
  • Groom's cake
  • Pastries

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Eileen Married on 11/03/2018

Spectacular!

There's nothing more that can say about Glace cakes other than spectacular! Quality, delicious, kind, responsive, communicative and I am still dreaming about our cake and hand pies. I wish we could have brought it all back to Chicago with us.

Glace Cakes's reply:

Thank yo so much fro such warm review! It was such a pleasure to make the desserts and cake for your wedding !!!
    Cheers !D
    Daniela
    Tiffany Married on 05/27/2018

Delicious cake and great to work with!

We chose Glace Cakes for our wedding cake after seeing her beautiful creations on instagram. They are works of art!! We knew they would be beautiful, but gosh they were also delicious! Many people actually pulled us aside to tell us how delicious the cake was. We had used the regular calculator for how many people will eat cake and how much you will need.... we were down to the last slice! People loved it and she worked with us on creating a cake that matched our wedding's feel. Super recommend Daniela- working with her was a pleasure!

Glace Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for such lovely review ! I love to hear that there was nothing left of the cake ! LOL It was a pleasure to work with you
    Kathryn Married on 05/22/2018
    At very late notice, I reached out to Glace Cakes for a cake for a baby shower. I sent her pictures of the tablecloth on which the cake would sit, along with the colors and themes for the shower. What she created was nothing short of amazing. The cake was spectacularly beautiful. She captured the "feel" of the shower in a way that was stylistically appropriate and also was just a work of art. Her cake far exceeded any expectations I had, and the guests said it was delicious (I don't eat cakes myself). The service was excellent. I plan to return to Glace Cakes for any special event cake, and I can't wait to begin ordering for Holiday feasts. My highest recommendation without any reservations.

Glace Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much !!! It was such a pleasure to work with you!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Much Ado Austin Much Ado Austin Wedding Planners

Daniela with Glace Cakes is an incredible pastry chef! Not only are her desserts too delicious for words, her cakes are truly like works of art. I very nearly almost cried after trying her cake for the 1st time-- it's THAT good!

Austin, TX, 78757
Location of (Glace Cakes)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding