Gitt Memorial Library

• Wyndham Gettysburg
  • Wyndham Garden York

5 Reviews for Gitt Memorial Library

Arica · Married on 05/26/2018

This place is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We rented this venue this past weekend for my wedding. We were able to sleep over friday-sunday! Jeff and Kerry were so amazing! they answered all my questions and made everything so easy! Phil who is the grounds keeper was amazing also! He made sure the grass was cut for us and also answered all of our questions. They provide all the towels, blankets and sheets for us. I couldn't thank you enough! Because of this venue my wedding was everything i could of ever dreamed of.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jill · Married on 06/17/2017

Great venue for a wedding and reception. Beautiful old mansion from yesteryear a sprawling lawn. Rented rooms upstairs for wedding party. Plenty of parking.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Stacey · Married on 07/27/2013

What an amazing beautiful location. I could not have dreamed a better backdrop to my wedding day. Sandy Rebert is wonderful to rent out this beautiful place for such a reasonable cost. It rained the day of my wedding which only added to the beauty the Gitt has to offer. The land the house. Everything was just exceptional. Highly recommend this as a venue for any wedding or party.

Sent on 08/04/2013

• Route 194 And Youngs Rd Hanover, PA, 17331 See on map
    Location of (Gitt Memorial Library)