300 North Street, Harrisburg, PA 17120 Map · Phone number

About State Museum of Pennsylvania

The State Museum of Pennsylvania offers unique settings and services that will make your Wedding one to remember. The State Museum's Memorial Hall offers an inviting open atmosphere which holds up to 200 guests. Adjacent Village Square is also a perfect fit for a smaller reception, cocktail hour, or ceremony.

Follow State Museum of Pennsylvania on

dsc570
djg194

3 Reviews for State Museum of Pennsylvania

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

I could not have asked for a better reception venue! It was beautiful and unique!

My guests raved about being able to walk around the museum! Everyone enjoyed themselves!

Judi, the facilities use coordinator, is an angel! She was wonderful to work with and made you feel like extremely sweet and kindhearted mother was helping you plan your wedding. She provided us with great ideas and made everything so easy!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Christina · Married on 06/20/2015

We had our wedding reception here and couldn't have been happier! Judi was amazing in every possible way! She organized everything and set up the whole wedding reception for us so we could get ready and enjoy our special day! She also sent us a CD of photos from the special day and wrote my husband and our family personal letters about how much our special day meant to her! She was the rock that helped our day turn out to be so wonderful!

Sent on 07/22/2015
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/06/2015

We used the State Museum for a wedding reception. It was beyond what I could even imagine. During the cocktail hour, guests were able to walk through the entire museum so it gave guests something to do while the wedding party finished pictures. We even rented the planetarium and provided a little message in the stars for our guests. For the dinner, we rented Memorial Hall. Although it is hard to imagine, my husband and I knew it would be beautiful and it was! We used up lighting to create a more intimate feel and the entire hall looked beautiful! Judi with the State Museum was wonderful! I would highly recommend you pay for her to stay the night. She was so helpful guiding the wedding party with pictures and helping guests and vendors. I could not imagine doing it without her! I could say so many wonderful things! Highly recommend!!! (:

Sent on 06/12/2015

State Museum of Pennsylvania FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400