About Girl Meets Cake

Delicious & Affordable Custom Cakes

I am Misty Claveloux and I operate Girl Meets Cake from my home in Manassas, Virginia.  I am a full time wife and mother and I love making delicious and affordable custom cakes.  Each cake is designed to match you and the theme of the occassion you are celebrating.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes (5)
Cake Pops (2)
Cookies (1)
Groom's Cake (1)

We went to Girl Meets Cake with some ideas for what we wanted, and Misty brought them together to finish the design to be better than we imagined. The tasting portions were very generous and really helped us in picking out a cake that was both delicious and beautiful.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maryann, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cakes

Misty was referred to me by a friend and I am so glad that we found her. She is so talented!!! I was in a rushed situation and needed a cake for a retirement party. Misty only had a few days notice and she was as calm as could be. Unlike me who was going to lose it... Very, very easy to work and make the time schedule work. I was able to give her our Party theme and the colors and she immediately sent me some photo ideas. Misty knew exactly what we were needing. It was overwhelming for me to pick flavors so she did it and WOW....If you don't know what goes well together, let her pick them for you! It was the best cake that I really have ever had. It was moist, the frosting was so good and the attention to detail was amazing. She did a Double Chocolate Cake with Caramel Filling and Cream Cheese Frosting. It was wonderful. I would recommend Girl Meets Cake for any event. Her cake was the centerpiece of our table and it was just so pretty. Her prices are so reasonable and you get so much for your dollar. We will be back Girl Meets Cake.... Love the work you do....

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dee-Dee , 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Girl Meets Cake Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

Cake Cutters
Health License
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Gorgeous and delicious cakes... Highly recommend!

10366 Falcon Point Way, Manassas, VA 20110   See On Map
Girl Meets Cake is a wedding cake designer from Manassas, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Surrounding Areas. Girl Meets Cake is a professional wedding cake designer that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding & celebration cakes.