Burbank, CA 91501 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Gina & Ryan Photography

***Please contact us directly through our Contact page on our website, as we do not actively check inquiries through Wedding Wire***

We're a husband & wife Los Angeles wedding photography studio best known for our creative fusion style of photojournalism and modern portraiture. Together since 2003, we officially started this adventure in 2010, the year we got married and first started shooting other couples who were headed down a similar path and who shared our same passion.

We live in Los Angeles, but to us, home is a feeling that we find only in each other. It's the feeling of comfort, love, vulnerability, and inspiration, and there's no place like it. Home, that undeniable connection shared between two souls. We think it's pretty special and we love to photograph it.

We feel incredibly privileged to be invited to tell the inspiring stories of couples who've found home in each other... who've committed to exploring forever together. We get to peek inside the lives of lovers at the beginning of their greatest adventure, and together, we get to create something beautiful, powerful, honest and authentic. This feeds our soul. We love what we do, and we love doing it together.

We believe photography is one of the most important decisions when it comes to planning a wedding (which is no small task in itself, we've been in your shoes!). When the day is over and the leftover cake is eaten, your photographs will be the one thing you're left to remember it all by. Your photographs will become the one lasting visual memory of your wedding day, and your story will be told through your photographer's perspective and vision. We're honored in being considered as your wedding photographer, your storyteller and visual memory maker.

We're inspiring artists who are dedicated to our craft. We wholeheartedly strive to provide the best possible experience for our couples. Our favorite part of this is connecting with amazing people who are just as excited about life and love as we are. Ready to share your adventure with us? I'm sure we'll be fast friends. :)

www.GinaAndRyan.com | hello@ginaandryan.com

Gina & Ryan Photography 5
Gina & Ryan Photography 6
Gina & Ryan Photography 7

S · Married on 12/22/2017

If I could give Gina & Ryan 10 stars, I would. They were by far the best, funnest and most personable vendors we had our entire wedding year (and we had some other pretty great vendors too, not to knock those other guys!), and my now husband and I kept saying the entire year that hiring Gina & Ryan was our best investment for the wedding. We are both super uncomfortable with being photographed, and Gina & Ryan both instantly made us feel like we were just hanging out with friends throughout both days (engagement shoot + wedding day). They have a very calm demeanor that helped keep us relaxed, and on our wedding day, I barely even noticed they were there AS our photographers, it felt more like they were guests at our wedding! My cousin (who was filming the entire night) even said during the ceremony that Ryan was completely conscious and considerate of his filming our ceremony, and made sure to keep out of his shot the entire time! They are both such genuine and incredibly warm people to be around, not to mention INSANELY talented and have an incredible eye. Before the wedding, I even had worries that my venue wouldn't photograph well because of the lighting, and I was able to express my concerns to them, to which they quickly replied with how they understood exactly what I meant, showed me how they planned to edit, and basically put all my worries at ease. Sure enough, the photos from our wedding day turned out AMAZING. We had the same day photo preview and had SO many guests compliment the photos that day. We've also received so many compliments about our engagement shoot and wedding day photos as a whole. These guys can't be beat, they are incredibly professional while being super fun at once. We are so lucky to have met such a lovely couple who went from our wedding photographers to our friends.

Christine · Married on 12/10/2017

O. M. G. My husband and I loveeee Gina & Ryan! Just everything about them was great! The photos they take are amazing. And they are just as great as the photos they take. It's nice to have a husband and wife team document your day. I feel as if they take photos as how they would have wanted on their wedding day which is a big plus. From the emails and planning, they were so responsive to everything. Even helped getting us some vendor referrals as well. Right when we met them, we knew they were the ones for us. We love the whole photojournalistic vibe and how they edit the photos and they delivered just that, if not more. I love how they are so honest too. They made us feel comfortable taking photos as well, and my husband and I rarely get our photos taken of ourselves. But they put us at ease. What we loved as well is that the day of the wedding, during dinner Gina will go and edit some photos that have been taken already. And she'll get to work. I dropped in to see how she was doing during dinner time, and she was so focused editing on her laptop. Later towards the evening, they'll put a a monitor that they bring themselves on a place where guests can see. She put the monitor on one of our bars, and then photos that they have taken OF THE SAME DAY will display on the screen. Love love love. Just above and beyond our expectations. Another great thing I loved was HOW FAST they were to get our family photos taken. I was dreading the family photos because my side and my husbands side have BIG families. They had a plan for it, and executed it well AND fast so that we allll could enjoy the rest of the evening. And all the photos that they displayed during the reception, they sent them to us the next day to hold us over until we receive the rest of them! And there were a lot to hold us over! We can't wait to see the rest!! Thank you so much Gina & Ryan!!!!

Gina & Ryan Photography 8
    Gina & Ryan Photography 9
    Gina & Ryan Photography 10

Cristina · Married on 10/14/2017

Gina and Ryan are not just professionals, they are artists. They tell a story with every frame. When my husband and I sat down to go through the photos they delivered, we felt as if we were watching our wedding video. Every shot is filled with emotion. Every photo is purposeful - every SINGLE one. Because they are truly creating something every second that goes by with their cameras in their hands. I could not recommend Gina and Ryan enough. You are guaranteed to love every photo and to love working with them! They made me and my husband feel like we had been friends for a long time when we met. Their services are worth every penny. When we renew our vows, we're definitely going with them again. :)

Gina & Ryan Photography 11
    Gina & Ryan Photography 19
    Gina & Ryan Photography 20

Gina & Ryan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints