Los Angeles, CA 90017 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Gina Clyne Photography

Gina Clyne is a Los Angeles based wedding and events photographer.

Clyne attended Otis College of Art & Design from 2001 to 2005, where she majored in Fine Art Photography.

Wedding photography packages begin at $1,250 and range to $3,150.

Please reach out today for more information at hello@ginaclyne.com.

Or send your inquiry today through http://ginaclyne.com/wedding-inquiry/

View an extended portfolio website at http://www.ginaclyne.com

Gina Clyne Photography is an active member of the WEDDING PHOTOJOURNALIST ASSOCIATION (WPJA) and is a Preferred Vendor at A Practical Wedding.

------

MISSION STATEMENT

I would describe my style of wedding photography as photojournalistic. While capturing formal portraits of the Bride and Groom are important, I also believe that catching the ambiance of your day and the life-force of your invited guests is of equal priority. With a gentle eye, I will steer your formal photographs to best reflect your personalities, while simultaneously documenting those subtle yet profound candid moments that make up such an important day. I keep a keen watch as the day naturally unfolds so you have a document long after the day has passed you by.

High school introduced me to photography and there I spent my waking hours deep within the dark room. Upon graduating I set off to art school to study Fine Art Photography (2001-2005), where I was introduced to art theory and artist's studio practices. After college, I flexed my logistical side and worked with art fairs (2004-2012) to share contemporary art to communities in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, and New York. Soon I transitioned into a small business owner and realized my goal of becoming a full-time photographer. So if you will, find comfort in knowing that art and photography are a part of my physiological make-up and the path I've taken shows this. Photography is more than a passion for me, it is the frame in which I have chosen to live my life.

My camera and I stay vigilant throughout your day, which no doubt will have many moving parts, while maintaining an unobtrusive and honest presence. Stay in the moment and I will do the rest.

And lastly, I pledge to make a Kiva loan for every wedding that I book. This is something that has been really important to me to integrate into my wedding photography business model from early on. It hasn't escaped me how much becoming a small business owner has changed my life for the better in the last few years. As an individual I've realized that working hard towards a goal that leads to creating a better quality of life, a life that I have designed for myself, has set me on a path of self-awareness, vulnerability, and absolute gratitude. The empowerment that has resulted has been truly priceless and I believe that all people have the right to choose what they want for themselves and see their goals come to fruition. Struggle is real, I've been through my share, and I feel it's time to do my part to help fellow dreamers.

Follow Gina Clyne Photography on

Gina Clyne Photography 7
  • Trevor

Trevor K · Married on 03/29/2019

Incredible Talent and Professionalism

We cannot thank Gina enough for capturing our engagement and wedding in the way that she did. She is incredibly insightful and easy to work with. Her personality, artistic abilities, and approach produced stunning, natural photos we will cherish. We also found her to be one of the most reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Gina Clyne Photography 8
    Gina Clyne Photography 9

Dave Gordon · Married on 09/15/2018

Very Professional and Considerate

Gina was an excellent photographer. She provided a ton of great pictures that were well-edited and expertly composed. She has a very natural style. After reviewing the photos, we both agreed that they really captured the feel of our wedding. Gina was also very professional, offering easy-to-use subject templates for family pictures. She was really easy to communicate with and super friendly to us and our guests. We cannot recommend Gina highly enough.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/08/2018

Accurate and Artful

I can’t recommend Gina enough!

While planning our wedding in Panama City, FL, in September 2018, my husband and I sat down to identify a few major priorities for the event, and we immediately knew that photography was going to be near the top of the list. Friends had warned us that the actual wedding was going to fly by (and trust me, they were right!), so we wanted to find someone who would accurately and artfully capture the feeling of the day—even down to the little details. Gina’s name came up almost immediately. She had beautifully photographed another wedding in our friend group, and the couple gave her a glowing endorsement. What I love about Gina’s photography is how well her photojournalistic style captures the emotion behind a memorable moment. She not only killed it on the candid shots, but she also did a wonderful job on our family and wedding party portraits. Our ceremony shots exceeded my already high expectations—absolutely perfect.

As both a photographer and a human, Gina is amazing. It was such a treat to fly her out to my hometown and have her capture the charm of the small coastal town where I grew up. In all honesty, I cried when I looked through our photo gallery. Our wedding venue and the surrounding area was hit hard by a hurricane just a month after our wedding, so having this moment in time—with the landscape captured so gracefully in pictures of those closest to me—is something my family and I will treasure forever.

Thank you, Gina. Brian and I are so grateful.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Gina Clyne Photography Pricing

Gina Clyne Photography Price Rates

Gina Clyne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits