Gina Brocker Photography

Boston, Massachusetts View map

I believe the most wonderful things happen when people are allowed to be themselves. This simple idea helps me to create photographs that are authentic, honest, and full of life; photographs that will stand the test of time and have you reliving real moments all over again. Making you and your loved ones comfortable is extremely important to me. Soon after I arrive, you will completely forget about my camera and simply be. I work discreetly and efficiently, and am always anticipating what’s next so I don’t miss a beat. I am very aware and will capture the big moments as well as the ones you never noticed. Your photographs will reflect who you are and tell your unique story in a true and incredible way.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Jessica M. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Honestly book now!

Gina was absolutely incredible! We has no idea what we wanted, and she was able to provide multiple recommendations on locations and knew just where to go for when we took photos. Working with her was like talking to an old friend: comfortable and happy! We had such a fun time and it shows in all the pictures, which are all SO beautiful. I feel like we got so lucky in finding her and have recommended her to all of my friends!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 10/02/2021

Gina is an absolute dream to work with!

It was an absolute pleasure to have our engagement photos shot by Gina. She was incredibly responsive, kind, and attentive. She answered all the questions we had and offered excellent advice when we were faced with making decisions about our shoot. We absolutely loved the "documentary" approach, as Gina took so much care to capture very special moments during our afternoon together. She also helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera very quickly! The photos she delivered are beautiful, and we could not be more pleased with them. We absolutely loved working with Gina!
    Ashton L. Married on 09/24/2021

Gina is an angel!

We hired Gina to do both our engagement shoot and wedding, and she did not disappoint! We were immediately drawn to Gina's work because she captures every moment so authentically. From the first phone call we had with Gina, to saying goodbye to her on the dance floor of our wedding, she was supportive, attentive, and offered up her advice when we asked what she recommended. We could not recommend Gina enough to anyone who is considering a photographer for their wedding. She is an artist and takes such passion in her work! Hire her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Bobby & Cait
    21 photos · 08/22/2016

867 Boylston Street 5th Floor, 5th Floor Boston, Massachusetts, 02116
617-952-3220
Location of (Gina Brocker Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding