867 Boylston Street 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Gina Brocker Photography

Hi, I'm Gina! Originally from Michigan, my love for photography and adventure has taken me to Baltimore, Italy, Wales, Ireland and now Boston. During this time I studied documentary photography at the Maryland Institute of Art and the University of Wales. I was honored and delighted to receive the Grand Prize at the Nikon Discovery Awards, be selected for the 25 Under 25 Up and Coming American Photographers and have my work shown through exhibitions and publications.

I began using my personal approach to wedding and lifestyle photography and was immediately hooked! I love being around people and capturing all the interactions, emotions and fleeting moments!

I'm married to a fun Irish man from Mayo and am a new mom to a sweet baby boy. I have the dream job of recording memories for you and your favorite people and feel honored to do so.

I believe the most wonderful things happen when people are allowed to be themselves. This simple idea helps me create photographs that are authentic, honest and full of life; photographs that will stand the test of time and have you reliving awesome moments all over again. Making you and all your favorite people comfortable is super important to me. Soon after I arrive, you will completely forget about my camera and simply enjoy yourself. I work discreetly and efficiently, and am always anticipating what's next so I don't miss a beat. I am hyper-aware and will capture the big moments as well as the ones you never noticed. Your photographs will reflect who you are and tell your unique story in a true and awesome way.

Follow Gina Brocker Photography on

Gina Brocker Photography 5
Gina Brocker Photography 6
Gina Brocker Photography 7

Justin · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing photographer and person!

From the moment my husband and I first met Gina, we knew she was the right photographer for our wedding. She was so easy to talk to and open to our feedback on how we wanted our special day photographed. We also appreciated that she approached photography with an eye for documenting the day with both the candid moments and the more formal family and wedding party photos.

Now that our mini engagement shoot and wedding are behind us, we can safely say we made the right decision bringing Gina on as our photographer. Not only are the photos she took absolutely stunning, but she was so easy to work with, friendly and wonderful to both us and our guests. In fact, we had guests and family members coming up to us after the wedding to tell us how friendly and amazing our wedding photographer was.

My husband and I would highly recommend Gina to anyone looking to hire a photographer to capture a special moment, whether it be their wedding or another important occasion.

Gina Brocker Photography 8
    Gina Brocker Photography 9
    Gina Brocker Photography 10

Erin O’Neill · Married on 09/14/2018

Will definitely hire her again

Gina was THE best to work with. She was so flexible with us from the engagement shoot all the way through the wedding day (believe me, not all wedding vendors are willing to be flexible). If you’re anything like my husband and I, standing there having someone take romantic pictures of you sounds like an awkward experience, but Gina made us feel so comfortable and so relaxed the entire time - and it showed in our pictures! We could not be happier with how they turned out - the perfect mix of classic wedding shots and the candid moments that really bring back all the memories and emotions of the day. Could not recommend her more!

Carolina · Married on 09/02/2018

I can't say enough about Gina. She is just a truly an amazing photographer with a very talented eye. With a background in documentary photography Gina tells the story through the moments she captures. She is a photographer like no other. Very easy going, very personable, very flexible, and immensely talented. She is worth every penny . I can't tell you how many times I heard "your photographer is amazing" after showing the pictures to my family and friends. She is really one of a kind. I Strongly recommend Gina. We are extremely grateful for her work and for capturing our special day in such beautiful way.

Gina Brocker Photography 11
    Gina Brocker Photography 12
    Gina Brocker Photography 13

Gina Brocker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings