5503 hALSTED rD, West Bloomfield, MI 48322 Map · Phone number

About Gigante Catering

Hello we are Gigante Catering Serving the tri county area
We work back yard BBQ to fine Dining we can build a menu to fit your event as well as your budget
Services we offer
Wedding,graduation.& any and all events
Pharmacuetial Catering

m5edd67a812ed49d5903dc78a46384fb3
e2245b8ff2cc9b6e 1262639434447 1050558

5 Reviews for Gigante Catering

Kris · Married on 05/28/2010

Jamie and Larry were amazing to work with for my recent wedding. All of our guest told me that they were so happy that our food wasn't normal wedding fair (we did a Polish menu) and how tasty it was! Tim's grandmother (who is 100% Polish and very old fashion) even enjoyed the food! She told us that it was some of the best "home cooking" food she had had since her mother pasted away. Both Jamie and Larry had great ideas with how and when to serve the food, were extremely helpful with rentals, and very easy to talk to. If I ever need a party catered again I would gladly use Gigante a second time.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Lynn · Married on 06/15/2013

I used Gigante for my wedding this year. They did all my rentals , food, and even flowers. They worked with me at every turn for over a year. Gave me ideas I hadn't thought of and real good advice. We had a custom menu with thee best prime rib I've ever had. All my guests raved about the food! They work very hard and was always available to me.
    On my wedding day, they made sure we stayed on schedule and even solved an issue with another vendor without being asked to. It was like having a wedding planner when I couldn't afford one.
    Best catering company! I would recommend to everyone. They really took the time to get to know us.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2011

1.8
      2.0
      1.0
      2.5
      2.0
      1.5

Let me start by saying I will not ever recommend this caterer to anybody. My fiancee & I were looking for a caterer for our upcoming wedding in May 2011. We found Gigante online and met in person with the staff. Very friendly, very nice, and the food was delicious (in the restaurant in Novi)! We settled on a menu and gave a down payment and I even recommended them to a friend of mine. Unfortunately our plans changed and we didn't need to have an outside caterer, so we wanted to cancel (our signed contract had a full refund if notified more than 10 days out). This is where everything changed. It was impossible to get ahold of anyone; our emails were not returned, our phone calls were ignored. We started calling from our friends phones, because they would let the phone go to voicemail when it came in on our numbers we had provided. We wanted our money back and when we did get ahold of the staff, we were told "a check would be in the mail this week", but that check never came. I ended up filing a DISPUTE WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY to get my money back, because thankfully I charged the initial payment. I would never do business with these guys again.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Gigante Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Caribbean, French, German, Indian, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast