Gianny Campos Photography

• Photography by Sunman LLC

5 Reviews for Gianny Campos Photography

Megan · Married on 11/03/2019

Best Wedding Photographer

Gianny madness me and my fiancé feel so comfortable and happy throughout our whole engagement shoot, and her pictures come out as amazing as she is as a person. I cannot wait for her to capture my wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Christina · Married on 03/18/2017

We absolutely loved working with Gianny! As someone who is not always comfortable in front of the camera, I could not have imagined having as much fun as we did with her. We planned our engagement shoot in Boston, and through bad weather and travel plans, she made it happen for us. Our wedding day in Miami could not have been more perfect, and it is reflected so beautifully in all her shots. Her style is soft and natural, and was exactly what we were looking for. At first, we were hesitant knowing she shot with film, but you can tell the difference in the final product. Loved everything about our experience with her!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Jen · Married on 11/12/2016

Gianny is truly an ARTIST! It was truly SUCH a pleasure to have her and her husband Julio share in our special day! They were both simply amazing and I can't say enough about their patience and making us both feel so absolutely comfortable throughout the entire process and day! They both radiate such positive energy and were amazing to be around! You spend a lot of time with your photographer and Gianny + Julio were so fun to be around! We are from NJ and planned a wedding in Florida which automatically added another layer of stress but Gianny put my mind at ease immediately even without meeting her in person! The day was absolutely magical, we couldn't have asked for anything more! I have only seen some teaser photos thus far, however i am OBSESSED with them!!! I cannot wait to see the rest as i know they will be just as stunning! If you are looking for someone who is beyond sweet, talented, unique and has an artistic edge to her photography then you have found your match! You won't be disappointed! Thank you from the bottom of our heart for helping to make our day absolutely perfect!
    XX