1158 North Ave, Beacon, NY 12508 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Giannetta Salon & Spa

Giannetta Salon & Spa intoxicates the world-renowned Hudson Valley wine region. Giannetta’s is a full service salon and spa that has the buzz of NY, and the sanctuary of the Valley. We are located on Rte. 9D, just minutes away from I84 and the Metro-North Train Station.
Giannetta Salon & Spa offers advanced awe inspiring hair services and top of the line hair coloring, as well as a full service spa with waxing, manicures & pedicures, massage, airbrush make-up, body treatments, spray tanning and facials. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by improving on all classic treatments with a special twist, and integrating wine-based treatments.
Our Artists represent the most knowledgeable, highly skilled professionals in the salon and spa industry. We strive to bring new-world science, and a touch of old-world glamour and grace too the 4500 square foot expanse of deep earth tones of the Mediterranean. Our Products are consistently considered the most result driven products on the market. Come step into our world!

Follow Giannetta Salon & Spa on

Giannetta Salon & Spa 1
Giannetta Salon & Spa 2
Giannetta Salon & Spa 3

Hannah · Married on 08/31/2019

Incredible job with skin health prep and day-of beauty!

I went to Giannetta's in the months leading up to my wedding for facials, microdermabrasion, brow shaping, an mani pedis, all of which were a great and necessary way to prepare for the big day. On the morning of my wedding my girls and I arrived to freshly baked banana bread, fruit, and OJ (with which we were able to make mimosas!) and each of us were taken back to get our hair and makeup done. Janet took care of my skin and makeup, making any and all adjustments along the way to accommodate my taste and desires, while making sure I would stand out for the camera and my look would last all day. Andrea gave me the most unique and incredible hairstyle I've ever seen - fishtail braid with twists wrapping back to a low side bun - it was so cool and I was beyond happy with it! It was really fun to work with these ladies and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Giannetta Salon & Spa 4
    Giannetta Salon & Spa 5
    Giannetta Salon & Spa 6
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/22/2019

Great hair day

These girls did an amazing job on hair for our wedding. The bridesmaids and mother of the bride and groom all looked fantastic, and got exactly what they wanted. My hair looked just like I wanted, these ladies are just really talented with hair! I decided to do my own make-up day of, but couldn't have asked for better hair stylists.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Giannetta Salon & Spa's reply:

Congratulations Caroline! You all looked BEAUTIFUL.
    Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your day.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2012

I used Giannetta Salon to do my whole briday parties makeup and hair the day of my wedding. They are super easy to work with and we all looked fantastic. They had me, 4 bridesmaids and my mom to do. They scheduled us all out at different times to know how long it would take. They also supplied breakfast mini bagels, coffee and oj for us to munch on while waiting which really helped everyone's nerves. I got airbrush makeup and fake eyelashes. We had the initial hair and makeup trial and my day of hair and makeup came out as planned. They also gave each of my bridesmaids a unique hairstyle that worked for their hairtype.
    Leading up to the wedding I also used their spa services for eyebrow waxing and facials which were great.
    Thank you!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Giannetta Salon & Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 15.00
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Body Wraps
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Giannetta Salon & Spa 1
    BRIDES SAVE

BRIDAL PARTIES OF 8 OR MORE, BRIDE RECEIVES 50% OFF HER DAY OF SERVICES.

• Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment
    Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment Wedding DJs

Giannetta Salon & Spa is a fantastic, modern Spa located in the beautiful down town Beacon Area. They say "first impressions are lasting", and Giannetta Spa clearly displays that in many forms. Friendly staff, relaxing colors, and the overall feel is very inviting! Highly recommended!! Thank you Guys! John and the crew at MSV

• Shary Connella Photography
    Shary Connella Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are getting married...hurry up and book Giannetta Salon and Spa for your bridal party spa day and your hair and make-up on your wedding day. They are the most professional, creative, fun, cutting edge salon and spa you'll ever find! Makes every bride and bridal party member look and feel like a million bucks! They will met and exceed all your expections! Again..hurry because they book fast, especially during Spring and Summer months. Top in class!

• 1158 North Ave Beacon, New York, 12508 See on map
    8458312425 (Fax Number)
    Sun. 11-4 Tues. 9-8 Wed. 9-8 Thurs. 9-8 Fri. 9-8 Sat. 9-4 ~Will accommodate private event hours~