409 Main Street, Ridgefield, CT 06877 Map · Phone number

About Get Glowing! Airbrush Tanning by Kathleen

Anna Araman… Executive Beauty Director for ELLE Magazine
“I’m so excited to discover this local gem. Being in the beauty industry and having experienced the best places in NYC and the Hamptons- Kathleen tops them all! Her tan has a beautiful color looks natural and is long lasting. She contours to perfection!”

#1 Question about spray tanning…WILL IT BE ORANGE?

No!!! Get Glowing® is dedicated to customizing a sunless spray tan to the specific needs of each client and according to YOUR individual skin tone. (FOLLOW pre and post instructions!!)

#2 Question about spray tanning…ARE YOU SURE IT WON’T BE ORANGE?

No!!! Unfortunately, many people avoid getting a spray tan because it is known to look uneven, streaky, blotchy and dark around the ankles, knees, feet, and hands or orange in appearance. This is the result of booth spray tanning machines or an inexperienced airbrush technician using sub-par solution that, most likely, was over-sprayed or an inappropriate color for your skin.

#3 Why is Get Glowing® the ONLY place to go for the perfect spray tan?

After researching many different solutions and with over 5 years’ experience spraying over 1000 clients, I promise you a beautiful, even, bronze color. You will never walk into my salon and be sprayed by some inexperienced, part-timer! I have extensive experience in makeup and layering and contouring. Not only will your tan be even and the appropriate color, you’ll look 10lbs leaner when you walk out the door!

#4 Is your solution ORGANIC? and SAFE?

Guess what? DHA is in every sunless tanning solution and it is ORGANIC! It is FDA approved for external use and I DON’T hike up my prices! Don’t trust a salon that is more expensive because they offer organic solution!

#5 What makes Get Glowing’s® spray tan extra special?

Hmmmm…well, besides my secret solution that you won’t find anywhere else, I also do a FREE skin preparation pre-spray with every session! It contains Glycolic for mild exfoliation and cleanses skin for optimum results. It also adjusts the skin’s PH level with fruit extracts for a more even, longer lasting, golden brown -not orange- tan.

kristen2
noruboff
bold body bronzing flawless color products graphic

3 Reviews for Get Glowing! Airbrush Tanning by Kathleen

amanda · Married on 05/24/2015

This is the only place I trust to get my spray tan. I've gone to her four times and every time was flawless its amazing how much a tan can give you confidence and every time I leave there I feel so beautiful. She does an amazing job and really concentrates on giving you the perfect customized tan.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Stella · Married on 05/05/2012

I've tried booth spray tans and other places that do hand sprayed airbrushing and nobody knew what they were doing! UNTIL I found Kathleen. Her spray is the best color, never orange, totally even and natural looking. She can adjust the color depending on what season it is and what you want. I use her before every event and I used her for my wedding and my bridesmaids loved it too! I wouldn't use anyone else and her salon is as gorgeous as the tan she gives!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Debbie · Married on 06/24/2017

0.4
      0.5

Horrific customer service. I was a happy customer until the last 2 appointments (why I booked another is beyond me). In June I was kept waiting an hour, sprayed by a random tech of whom I did not book with, my CC was charged twice and then I was instructed to either call the shop or my CC company if the charge was not cancelled. I called the CC company and had the false charge removed. I was emailed by the owner who reprimanded me as HER tech's mistake cost her a whole $25 since I called the CC company. I decided to take the high road and ignore the email. I made another appointment for today. A few hours before the appointment, the owner, unprofessionally and inappropriately texts me to cancel unless I pay her the $25 back. This business is doomed if this is they way customers are treated (over $25 might I add).

Sent on 08/23/2017

Get Glowing! Airbrush Tanning by Kathleen FAQ

• What is the starting price for facials? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 30.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing