georgia green photography

georgia green photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About georgia green photography

Creating Moments Never to be Repeated & Never to be Forgotten

Hello!  I am a wedding photographer from Connecticut.  I have photographed weddings throughout New England over the past five years.  I am very fun and friendly and love working with people.  I am known for making everyone in the family feel comfortable throughout the entire wedding day.  I have photographed everything from informal, to formal, to documentary style weddings.  I am also very organized and love working with couples long before the wedding day comes so we can plan your wedding together down to the last detail.

I look forward to working with you and creating timeless wedding photographs to be cherished forever.

Karrie.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Hartford

Follow georgia green photography on

3 Reviews for georgia green photography

Georgia Green photography was very easy to work with. I had some concerns with wedding pictures coming out the way I wanted them due to the location. Karrie made me feel confident that the pictures would come out fine. Karrie checked with me throughout the planning process and leading up to my special day. She was able to capture some very special moments. My only complaint was that I did not upgrade to next package up to include more services. My schedule is busy and Karrie worked with my schedule 100% of the time.

Profile Picture Terri, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My experience with Georgia Green Photography (Karrie Knowles) was breathtaking and also a blessing. My wedding was planned in a week due to certain circumstances and I needed a photographer immediately. I found Karrie's card in one of my favorites shops on a bulletin board and fell in love with the professionalism of the card. I knew right then and there I had to call her. I explained my situation about desperately needing her in less than 72 hours and she graciously accepted the challenge. Karrie captured so many precious moments of my special day I was at loss of words seeing the preview photos. Karrie is definitely a "one of a kind" photographer and I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Michaela, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She does a great job with getting you naturally. I am very shy with taking pictures but she made me feel so comfortable. And she knows how to deal with big family's. Mine were crazy but she did so well with them.

Profile Picture Anna, 5/30/15, 1 Review