Geneva National Golf Club

Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Map · Phone number
1 Review

Other couples have also viewed

• Evergreen Country Club

1.2
      1.5
      2.0
      1.0

My husband and I knew we liked this venue right away. It's a very beautiful venue and they are semi-flexible with you to a point. The problems that we encountered consisted of the venue not taking responsibility for anything that they did wrong. They served us the WRONG food. What is the point of having a tasting when what you chose wasn't served at your wedding? When I inquired about this after the wedding because both my own mother and my mother in law noticed that the entrees were not what was discussed, they said that it was correct even though it clearly was not. They then tried comparing the dishes saying that even though they were different dishes, the protein was still the same - again, not taking any responsibility for their wrongdoing and degrading the fact that it was wrong. They have yet to actually apologize for the blatant mistake. The only compensation I received was a drop in the bucket in comparison to what I paid for. They didn't even have enough salads on the day of the wedding even though I paid for everyone to have a salad. They went around to the tables and asked if who wanted a salad so they could get away with not serving it. They also threw away the items from the wedding cake that were supposed to be saved even though it is standard procedure to save the cake plates/dowels for the bakery. The "coordinator" that they give you isn't very reliable. I would suggest hiring your own as theirs can change the story to benefit them at a moment's notice. Just make sure your food choice is super clear because they will change it to whatever suits them! Good luck if you choose them.... you'll need it!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

• Lake Geneva, 53147 See on map
    Location of (Geneva National Golf Club)