Gemayel Music, LLC, Austin, TX 73301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Gemayel Music LLC

Gemayel Music LLC is a professional wedding DJ company based in Austin, Texas, also serving the entire state. Owner Gratien Myles Jamail, also known as DJ Mo, enjoys connecting with clients and creating customized playlists for them. His 20 years of DJ and live music experience allow him to help bring your wedding vision to life, ensuring a truly memorable event.

DJ Mo offers several special event packages to suit a range of budgets and needs. His most popular wedding package includes, among other services and items, a full lighting setup for the DJ booth and the dance floor area. He can provide uplighting for other places around the room for an extra fee. When working with Gemayel Music LLC for your celebration, you’ll also have access to the following equipment and services:

• Consultation

Gemayel Music LLC 1
Gemayel Music LLC 2

Atul · Married on 07/07/2019

Excellent Service

DJ Mo is the best in the business! DJ Mo went above and beyond to make our wedding day special! DJ Mo even came to our rehearsal so that our big day can be flawless!
    Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Gemayel Music LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Atul. You and Samantha are simply the sweetest! It was my pleasure to service your wedding. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to see you two around. Call me anytime!
    -DJ Mo

Sara Griffis-Boarini · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent DJ with first rate service!

Let me start by saying that since I met DJ Mo, I have never used anyone else (and I have an in house DJ!)
    He is prompt, polite, and professional. My clients rave about him too, so it was a no brainer to continue to book him for my events.
    He has worked for my clients from proms, to birthdays, and weddings. He is kind and patient with all.
    I cannot recommend him enough. He's a superstar!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Gemayel Music LLC's reply:

Sara! You are so wonderful to work with. Thank you so much. Sterling Events Center is beautiful, and has become like a second home to me. I am grateful for the opportunity to be your "go-to" DJ. I'm always looking forward to the next event! See you soon. :D

-DJ Mo

Gemayel Music LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount