Gemayel Music LLC

Austin, TX View map
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Gemayel Music LLC is a professional wedding DJ company based in Austin, Texas, also serving the entire state. Owner Gratien Myles Jamail, also known as DJ Mo, enjoys connecting with clients and creating customized playlists for them. His 20 years of DJ and live music experience allow him to help bring your wedding vision to life, ensuring a truly memorable event.

DJ Mo offers several special event packages to suit a range of budgets and needs. His most popular wedding package includes, among other services and items, a full lighting setup for the DJ booth and the dance floor area. He can provide uplighting for other places around the room for an extra fee. When working with Gemayel Music LLC for your celebration, you’ll also have access to the following equipment and services:

• Consultation
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Sound/PA system
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$750

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Tracy H. Married on 09/08/2021

Mo's DJ services = AWESOME

Mo has been such a pleasure to work with and kept the room energized with many good song choices. He was prompt and professional with a touch of AWESOME. I've used his services for two company parties and would totally recommend him again.

Gemayel Music LLC's reply:

Thank you, Tracy! I'm so happy you have become a regular client. I think of my clients as family, so welcome to the family. :D You and your events are absolutely lovely, and it's truly my pleasure. Until next time! -DJ Mo
    Atul Married on 07/07/2019

Excellent Service

DJ Mo is the best in the business! DJ Mo went above and beyond to make our wedding day special! DJ Mo even came to our rehearsal so that our big day can be flawless!
    Highly recommended!!

Gemayel Music LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Atul. You and Samantha are simply the sweetest! It was my pleasure to service your wedding. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to see you two around. Call me anytime!
    -DJ Mo
    Sara G. Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent DJ with first rate service!

Let me start by saying that since I met DJ Mo, I have never used anyone else (and I have an in house DJ!)
    He is prompt, polite, and professional. My clients rave about him too, so it was a no brainer to continue to book him for my events.
    He has worked for my clients from proms, to birthdays, and weddings. He is kind and patient with all.
    I cannot recommend him enough. He's a superstar!

Gemayel Music LLC's reply:

Sara! You are so wonderful to work with. Thank you so much. Sterling Events Center is beautiful, and has become like a second home to me. I am grateful for the opportunity to be your "go-to" DJ. I'm always looking forward to the next event! See you soon. :D

-DJ Mo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Gemayel Music LLC 1
Exclusive

Austin, TX, 78754
512-577-5057
Location of (Gemayel Music LLC)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding