Santa Monica, CA 90405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Geary Media

GEARY MEDIA is a boutique production house specializing in Wedding Videography which includes all facets of producing, filming and editing the highest end, HD digital films.

Our team of creative minds and technical specialists are dedicated to producing your video in the most unique way possible so that we can deliver a video that will make you say, "Wow!"

Call or email to schedule a meeting over a delicious cup of coffee today.

Cheers!

204149a5e7e23aa2 1376509114179 ryantara2

• Videos 6

7 Reviews for Geary Media

Brittanie · Married on 10/25/2014

I worked with Paul on all the details and he was very quick to respond to my emails. We met in person to walk through how everything works. He wasn't able to be there on my wedding day but he sent two of his best cameramen in his place. They did a wonderful job - I barely noticed they were even there! They had two cameras and a GoPro which gave us some really fun footage. They worked with our DJ and keyboardist to make sure that all the voices and music from the ceremony were captured. The raw footage and our final video came out great! Paul even put together a fun blooper reel of the groomsmen being silly which is really funny to watch.

I'm so happy we chose to hire a videographer at our wedding - as the bride & groom, you miss so much of what's going on and even though photos are extremely important, they don't capture the sounds, the movement or the energy as video does. I highly recommend Geary Media and I found that they are priced very competitively for the LA area!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Blossom · Married on 09/15/2013

Paul and Noah are extremely professional. They stayed for my entire wedding and captured all the best moments. The edited video came out beautiful. I would most definitely recommend Geary Media for your wedding. If your looking for a great videographer on a budget Geary Media is a perfect match! Thanks again Paul for the amazing video :)

Sent on 10/28/2013

Lynn · Married on 06/15/2013

Paul and his associate were incredible. They were there the entire day from the beginning till end. They were professional. They were not intrusive but, didn't miss a thing. Their camera work and creativity is exceptional. This was my daughters wedding and this was my gift to her. I am so glad I found Paul (Geary Media). I've never written a review before but, these guys are deserving of it. Thanks Paul and Geary Media...we love the video. You warmed our hearts capturing this special day!!!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Geary Media FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Santa Monica, 90405 See on map